Alcohol Extract for Mescaline Cacti Made Easy

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Omacatl, Dec 22, 2008.

1. fatkid451

fatkid451 Guest

How do you change the final dried out product to PURE mescaline? or how do you use the final result. when will you know that the liquid is done evaporating? this seems like a very good method to get extract however it would great if you could answer these questions thanks for all your help and cooperation

2. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

Great guide, although the pictures doesn't work anymore. I'm gonna post pictures of the end result when i'm done.

3. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

How do you determine how much powder you need? I started with about 45grams. It should be about 4.5g when i'm done, right? But how much of that is actual active mescaline? Around 400/450mg? (If it's active at all).

4. thismoment

thismoment Member

I'll be interested in learning how it went - your plan is aprox = my plan (with 50gm SP). LOL, rereading Omacatl's OP I recall why I'm planning on 50gm.

5. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

I can't get the damn thing to dry! It's just thin gooey layer at the bottom of the baking dish. Now I have placed the baking dish in a sealed box with dessicant, but it's still not dry after 4 days....

6. thismoment

thismoment Member

Did you use Everclear?

I dehydrate a lot of foods for backpacking and when I have something that's gooey or leather-like (such as marinara or chili) after dehydration I freeze it and then quickly into a blender to powder it. Some adaptation of this?

7. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

yes i've used everclear 99%

Maybe I should try that. Will it be all gooey again when it gets warm?

8. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Seems about right to me...

9. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

I know, but there is no way that I can roll this gooey shit into small balls. It's just too sticky and moist. But i'm gonna try putting the baking dish in the freezer for a couple of hours and then scrape the dish with a razorblade or something. Hopefully I will get some powder I can put into gelcaps and then freeze.

10. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

It worked! After a couple of hours in the freezer, I was able to make a good size mescaline ball.

[​IMG]

It weighs about 10,5g - that should be manageable when cut into 3-4 pieces.

1 person likes this.
  11. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

it looks delicious. how much cacti did you have to put in there? And what species?

12. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

It's was about 45 grams of powder from San pedro cacti.

I added a bit of flour to the tar when I was making the ball, so I guess that added a bit of extra weight.

13. thismoment

thismoment Member

Excellent! And now for the test. Thanks for posting photo.

14. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Can the excess alcohol be burned off like with hash oil or is that kind of heat too much?

15. thismoment

thismoment Member

Started with ~106 gm and Everclear (95%) to make 2 doses. Started with a small bottle of alcohol like them old-timey gamblers used to carry (usually Old Crow or some such shit) and then had to buy another bottle to finish the project. Should have started with 750 ml.

Multiple pulls passed through a coffee filter yielded a black and finally a green liquid. Poured into a Pyrex baking dish and alcohol evaporated over several days. Put the dish in the freezer for a few hours (to hopefully make the sludge brittle - but that didn't happen). Scraped the sludge out with a single-edge razor and put it on a piece of aluminum foil, which went into the dehydrator for ~9 hours. Now there is a sticky black substance like a liquidy tar.

Any suggestions for what next? Put flour on hands and roll it up? All-purpose or whole wheat?

16. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

Just mix it with a bit of wheatflour and roll it up to a ball. It's easier if you mix the whole thing on plastic wrap.

17. thismoment

thismoment Member

Thanks, hehe.

18. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Let us know how it goes TM. Interested to hear how your experience is.

19. Darkglobe

Darkglobe Member

Looking to use this Tek myself, was wondering if anyone who's done it could tell me if this would be suitable to use as the Alcohol;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ISOPROPANOL-Isopropyl-Alcohol-Courier-Shipping/dp/B003D8QFR8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351245110&sr=8-2"]SHL ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Thanks!

20. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member