Can Acid make you go crazy For The Rest Of You Life?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Jay_Billionz, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

As we all know it is possible for someone to take acid for there first time and go nutz-O and never come back. Does anyone know anyone or heared of this happening to someone close to you? Me myslef will probably NEVER do acid because weed makes me pre-skitzo enough so I know acid will probably take me over the edge. Any insight guys?

:bigear:

2. ifeelfunny

ifeelfunny Member

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    hah

and no i have never heard of someone permafrying from there first hit
    but im not gunna say it never has or never will happen

3. FarmerJohn1324

FarmerJohn1324 Banned

When I was younger, weed used to take me into a different world... but you get used to it.

Same with acid.

If you have never done any drugs, and then you try LSD... you might be a little spooked.

And the memories of it might haunt you... but that's why you gotta go back and do it again, cause it's all good shit.

The guy who invented it lived to 102.

4. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

yes it IS possible! It's rare, but I know someone who was never the same.

Most people, including myself, want to deny that this sort of thing is possible, but unfortunately it is. Lucy isn't for everyone. For some it can happen on the first others the fifth, 30th, and others never.

5. FarmerJohn1324

FarmerJohn1324 Banned

Yea but maybe he/she just had other problems that they needed to deal with, and the acid just brought it out in front of them.

6. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

perhaps, but even if this is true the dude still went nuts after doing it once. So it is possible. Even if he had some mental issues, or whatever before, it was the lucy that put him over the edge.

if you don't want to accept it, that's fine. Trust me I know how amazing lucy can be and how it can have a positive impact on peoples lives. So i'm not trying to be Debbie Downer, I'm just putting it out there to answer the question with fact.

7. FarmerJohn1324

FarmerJohn1324 Banned

That's true. It is possible.

8. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

my dad (who has always been very honest concerning drugs) told me he had a friend who wound up in a mental hospital. thought he was a glass of orange juice and was afraid he'd spill. i don't think my dad did acid again after that.
    my parents told me to stick with naturals because they are less likely to screw you up forever.

9. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

my dads told me some fucked up story of kids he knew in the 60's. they all either wound up dead or they were never right again. one kid while he was tripping, he disappeared and my dad and everyone found him by following a trail of clothes throughout the woods leading to a lake. once they got to him he had stripped completely naked and was trying to walk on water and he kept going further in so they had to pull him out. he was never right again after that.

another kid was tripping and he was just standing in the yard for hours spacing out at the sky watching the snow fall. he was never right again either.

i've had more than a couple really bad trips on acid, my last one being the worst, and if i decide to again i'm not doing it for a long time.

stick to naturals.

10. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

it's very possible. i mean the facts are there...people just deny it. lots of people here only concentrate on the positive effects and not the negative. so lets go to those. one of the positive effects is that after a nice profound experience, you're never the same again. new outlooks on life...optimism...etc.

you think those tables can't be turned?

11. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

some people assume change is automatically bad

12. newcarscent7

newcarscent7 Member

i heard of a lot of stories where someone was o.d.ing on lsd and they jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.
    so i guess as long as u dont do too much, youll b ok

13. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

not true. you don't have to do too much. all you need is the slight epiphany where you think you can fly.

on my last trip i punched my friend in the face while he was trying to calm me down, jumped out my first floor window, and got hit by a car. i didn't do too much...i was having a bad trip.

14. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

i didn't say it was automatically bad. i said it isn't automatically good.

15. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Your dad was trying to scare you. Sorry. I've heard so many different versions of this story that it's retarded.

As far as LSD fucking with peoples' heads - yeah, it does. But not like you guys are making it seem. It doesn't make normal people think they can fly or walk on water or anything stupid like that. And if it does, you're tripping too hard to actually get up and try.

Now, if you're schizophrenic or something beforehand, you shouldn't be tripping in the first place. Even if it isn't diagnosable yet, you know if your head's not quite right.

16. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

i havent heard of any1 permyfying from their first hit but later on he peryfied and now he thinks hes a glass of orange juice and is afraid that he will die if he lays gets "knocked over"

17. ifeelfunny

ifeelfunny Member

uhhhh...

18. TrippinTripTripper

TrippinTripTripper Member

i've done it more times then i can count
    i'd say it won't happen to you as long as you keep the mindset you did a drug.

19. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

mushrooms were just made illegal in amsterdam because a girl on them jumped off a roof...nevermind LSD...

people on these forums are in denial..

the CIA uses LSD in tests for mind control and interrogation

out of all psychedelics, LSD is the only one that has mind controlling capabilities. my last trip had me going insane and i thought i was already dead and after i was fought off by 6 cops and cuffed into an ambulance i thought i was being taken away to meet my maker..i had absolutely no control over my body. i didn't even feel anything when i jumped out my window or got hit by the car, which is why i thought i was dead and it aided me into believing it. i'm lucky to be alive. i have no mental illnesses. don't argue with someone who's had first hand experiences. go talk to old hippies who were alive in the 60's and 70's when the shit was really popular. ask them about stories. not everything is a lie like many of you would like to believe.

i don't know why i bother trying to talk sense into people on here..most of you are thickheaded when it comes to this subject..once something really bad happens to you you'll wish you listened..

you think i'm not with you guys when i say i've had the best experiences of my life on acid? well i have, and i've also had the worst experiences of my life on it. you think i don't believe that a nice profound peaking acid trip is the coolest thing ever? that i wouldn't LOVE to have one again? of course i would. i'm smart enough not to fuck with the shit.

it's russian roulette. sure i could drop again 3, 6, maybe even 10 times. eventually i'm gonna have that one trip that will fuck me up. all it takes is one trip. just put a gun to your head loaded with a bullet and keep pulling the trigger until it goes off. once it does your fucked. the end.

"the biggest lies are those that you tell yourself."

i mean obviously the higher the dose, the better chance of having a bad trip. that's common sense. but it doesn't neccesarily take alot and it all is based on set and setting. one mistake could be your last. i might consider doing acid one or two more times in a few years like at festivals and whatnot but i sure as hell won't do alot and it's only because there will be many people there who know the drug and it's effects very well who can help me out if i needed it.

20. TrippinTripTripper

TrippinTripTripper Member

Unlike the post above me.
    My most intense trip was 4 hits and some Coke, Bad idea. The kid I was with started running into walls while he was fighting himself and the air. He was running outside freaking out. I was just sitting on my buddy's backporch which happened to be in a apartment complex when all this happened. I even left by myself and survived it all. Cops raided the place 2 seconds after I left. It depends on the mental strength you have if you can tell yourself I'm on a drug nothing is physically going to harm me it's a mind fuck mixed with hallecuinations that's really intense. you're straight.

Bottom Line
    Don't do anything stupid remember you are on drugs shit's not going to be the same just tell yourself it'll be over eventually and wait it out to the best of your ability.