Girls: Does a large penis "hit the spot" easier?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Pippo33, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

So you've loved a guy with a small penis, and now you love a man with a large penis. So penis size doesn't have all that much bearing on whether you can find love then....that's comforting.

2. bexxx

bexxx Member

Course it doesn't - I'm sure there are girls who would look at my bf's dick and think no way, or just laugh but get to know him and they'll be begging to suck it!!

3. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

A girl laughing at the size of your penis is probably worst possible thing i could ever think could happen to a guy. Conversely, a chick saying "wow" when she saw your dick would be the best thing that could ever happen to a guy. There are two documentaries floating around on the net. One is about men with large penises and one about a man with a very small penis. The one about the man with the very small penis is heart wrenching. He tells stories of being teased by friends in school and having girls laugh at his penis when he brought them home from the pub. There is one amazing scene where he interviews his girlfriend and asks her "do you wish i had a larger penis?" and she says "Yes" and then pauses after he looks uncomfortable and says "only because it would mean you'd stop obsessing over it".....fair call girlfriend lady, fair call.

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Sarahrei - It does not matter how thick or long it is - to reach the G Spot it must be strongly curved upward (missionary) or downward (doggie) when erect. That is why the best way to reach the G Spot is with your guy's index and middle fingers, which can curve upwards as much as needed.

It may be that some women's pelvic bones are not as curved inward on the underside as others, and the G Spot is more easily reached, but I have not found that woman yet, after 20+ adventures in this area.

5. MotherLoveBone

MotherLoveBone Member

't
    It was only a joke, but the way you responded makes me think it struck a nerve?? Now give me a rant about that one...

Go back and read your comment, you implied you were marrying him for his genitalia...

...people these days.

6. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It may have been a joke, but it was easy to misinterpret. I actually thought you were serious at first.

7. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

As did I. Normally if your joking in text you put something like lol or a emoticon to let people know that your kidding.

You didn't and came across as a bitch. But whatever, if it was a joke thats fine.

8. MotherLoveBone

MotherLoveBone Member

its called sarcasm...i find that the "lols" actually make sarcastic jokes far less funny

9. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Sarcasm is hard to pull off online. My ex was sarcastic online, and everyone always thought that he was mad

10. Cuff

Cuff Member

Really it depends on the motion. Ive only had one guy, but ive used many different sized toys and even a very large one doesnt feel very good if the motion is awkward.

This may sound cliche, but size doesnt matter to me.

11. izzyuk

izzyuk Guest

not necessaraly but a small one certainly wont if a guy is small no matter what he just can't please you whereas a bigger guy has a chance but he could still be useless

12. Poojaagrawal

Poojaagrawal Banned

Yes I also agree with this answer.

13. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

too big hurts both in width and length, for the stretching or irritation of the labia majora and in length for hitting the cervix.
    too small is a piss off: width wise because the condom comes off too easily. and in length because dick falls out too easily.

14. cathy22

cathy22 Member

it hits everything :)

15. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

id say probably yes. however my friend has only been with guys over 4 inches and shes ok w that because she says shes not that deep...sooo I guess theres someome for everyone even if you have a shorty

16. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

OK, I have 6.5" and one time I had an ex bent over the side of the bed and felt myself hitting her cervix. So it's a combination of your size and her size.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

17. serena3

serena3 Member

It's not what ya got its how ya use it

18. Humperdink

Humperdink Member

Do you actually believe the stuff you read in internet forums?

19. Hippy-Chick

Hippy-Chick Member

Not long but thicke.
    Yes much more better

20. serena3

serena3 Member

but then again I don't know. can't say I've tried a small penis.