Girls: Does a large penis "hit the spot" easier?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Pippo33, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

[font=&quot]So I have a pretty average penis (6 inches) and I can get my girlfriend off pretty damn easy (multiple orgasms are a regular occurrence...sorry, just had to brag there). BUT, she likes some positions more than others. When I asked her why, she said, "Because they just hit the right spot". This got me thinking...

Would having a larger penis mean that you'd "hit the right spot" easily and more often?

If not, why do you think it is that some girls (yourself included) get turned on by a larger penis? Is it specifically a question of feeling, or is it more psychological eg. Getting turned on by a large penis because it's reflective of his masculinity?[/font]

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I've found that yes, a bigger penis does his the spot more often then not. I'm engaged to a guy with a huge dick.

3. Jane B

Jane B Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My man is just over 8" hard, and I've never been able to come vaginally. So to those of you who can, kudos, but imo having a huge dick doesn't automatically set you up for g-spot orgasms; it must be how you use it!

4. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

Interesting, i posted this question originally cause what i've read suggests that girls don't get much stimulation past about 3 inches deep into their vagina (thats where the g-spot on average stops), yet there are girls out there who really get off on a huge willy. So it makes me think that it's a psychological thing.

5. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

Keep posting everyone!! This is really interesting stuff!!! Even guys who have stories to tell of their experiences of either having a small, average or large penis....lets learn something here!!

6. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Every girl is different, some women love having their cervix hit, which is farther then 3 inches deep let me tell you. It's not a psychological thing for me. I've been with guys that have small dicks, and get no feeling, average dicks, little feeling, big dicks, and well, I'm marrying him

7. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

So it's the cervix hey? That makes sense...

8. bexxx

bexxx Member

Well all 3 of my dildos are over 9 inches so that must say something!!!!

But my boyfriend has a very small dick ????!!

I do sometimes wish it was longer as I never feel it deep inside me like I do the dildos..

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

If you are talking about hitting the G Spot, it is about 2 inches in on the topside of the vagina, way up under the pubic bone. The only kind of penis that can hit it directly when erect is a short, sharply curved upwards one, when in the missionary position, having a pillow under her butt and your upper body vertical and lower body horizontal. This will allow the head to stimulate the G Spot directly. A guy who has an erect penis which goes downward can also reach it frm the doggie style position.

This is a situation where bigger is not better.

10. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I'm not so sure I agree Cutted (which is saying something!) My boyfriends dick is thick, and long, and he hits my g-spot just fine, I'm a squirter, and he's got me there a few times with just standard missionary, it's very dependent on the person.

11. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

Is sex still enjoyable with your boyfriend Bexx??

12. Angelina31

Angelina31 Member

Honey, no it isn't true in my case, it is seriously technique, you sound like you know what you are doing by what your GF has said to you about hitting the spot..

13. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

You know, it's crazy really. I'm pretty sure i speak for most guys when i say whatever size you have, it isn't big enough. That is, even though i know i can do a good job with the equipment i've got, a part of me just wants more inches.

I read up on some research that found guys who perceive themselves as having a larger than average penis, basically had a higher quality of life. Therefore, size pervades into every facit of a guys life...girls know this, that's why they invented the phrase "it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it"....

I'm venting, i know...*sigh*

14. MotherLoveBone

MotherLoveBone Member

marrying for penis size...Im sure it will last

15. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

The cervix is that nice little squish where it gets tight again after you get really deep... hitting it after doing some of the other more obvious stuff can really take things up a notch.

16. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

Yeah, i sometimes feel it hitting the cervix. Feels good for everyone involved...

17. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Wow that was a needed bitch comment....jealous much? :mad: :mad: ever heard the saying, if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all....yeah put that to use....

I never said that I was only marrying him for the size of his dick, though it helps.

Holy shit, people these days.

18. bexxx

bexxx Member

It is to a certain extent because I love him, I know it wont ever be mind-blowing. We are talking very small here, never measured it but it fits in my hand easily[​IMG]

19. Pippo33

Pippo33 Member

So love conquers all sizes....that seems to be a running theme. I wonder if there are many girls who say they couldn't love a man with a small penis....? Here's my opportunity to find out....?? Well...could you love a man with a small penis girls??

20. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I've loved a guy with a small dick. As long as he's good at forplay we are just fine.