Why we should not go to war with aliens

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by cheech & chong, Feb 5, 2008.

1. cheech & chong

cheech & chong Member

I have read a few posts about people talking about war with extra-terrestrial lifeforms but they dont realize that we wouldnt win. As a matter of fact, we would die after their first hit. They are far more advanced than us. Thats why they have a fucking spaceship that alows them to travel to other galaxies, while we cant even get to another planet. They would blow our whole planet up from a good vantage point. So the real question is, why havent they already done it? I think its because they are still studying us, our planet, our cows, and other animals. However, what will they do when theyre finished? Its very possible that they will end life on earth when theyre done. Or maybe they'll just go to the next planet and study it. Really when we think about it, theres nothing we can do to save ourselves. If they want us gone, they can do it from the push of a button. Question the universe. There is something out there.

2. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

3. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

But theyve got weapons of mass destruction - Ive seen them , theyre hidden in Iran , ooh and France , and under Kofi Annan's coffee table.
    Get those 3 foot green bastards :)
    ( Maybe thats why Bxsh takes pot shots at the moon , when his meds are wearing off LOL)

Actually , its protocol amongst militaries to disarm when approaching a suspected "UFO".Maybe thats why governments are trying to build things that look like UFOs?

Its daft really , the US decided many decades ago that if it ever found aliens , it wouldnt tell society.The green buggers are there alright.
    15 years ago , so called scientists swore blind there may well be no planets anywhere outside our system.Now theyre admitting there's water on Mars...Hmmm.

4. stev90

stev90 Banned

We can't even win against teh goddamn critters here on earth. :jester:

5. RyJa

RyJa Member

the usa's history with war is a reason you shouldn't go to war with aliens,

6. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

There's alooooooooot more going on than what you may think, cheech, and everyone else in this thread for that matter.

Not all civilizations in this Universe are evil, or destructive. While yes, there is a destructive civilization watching us, there are also pure, and good civilizations that are making sure nothing happens to earth - including humans blowing themselves up.

Earth is particularly important in the Universe right now as we are ascending upon a change in the human collective-conscious, however, we are holding back the rest of the Universe from evolving as we are quite primitive in our spiritual ways.

This is why we've been attracting so much attention from "aliens" (aliens is the wrong word to call them, and infact, a little offense), "aliens" that want to see us expand, evolve, and "aliens" that want to keep us at a primitive spiritual level for their own selfish reasons.

7. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

I like how people talk about these incredibly complicated stories involving aliens, spirits, etc. but offer no proof whatsoever.

8. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Haha, yeah, it's hard to believe when you haven't gone down the spiritual path.

It's all about experience, not proof. The spirit comes to you, not the other way around.

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

You ever do abduction regression Black?
    Serious question BTW.
    One of my forebears saw a UFO at close quarters but never did any regression stuff.
    He got into all ecology /anti nuclear
    and psychic alien type stuff etc
    Some of what u say , rings a bell with what he has to say.
    Ive always looked to read into the themes behind science fiction and the like , and ultimately write my own views on the subjects.

10. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

It worked out pretty well for L Ron Hubbard

11. Austinn

Austinn Member

L ron Hubbard raped kids on his ship ya know, guy was a total scumbag.

12. jaren420

jaren420 Member

ya i agree. its the only thing that makes sense.

13. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

E. T.>>>>>>>>>>loves Us........