oh man...i'd just about kill

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by nesta, Mar 6, 2007.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

for some bhang right now. or for someone to blow me a damn fine shotgun. cant smoke what with the wisdom teeth being removed, so a liquid preparation or a means of smoking without having to suck on a joint or pipe would be nice....

its only been a few hours though. i bet i can smoke by thursday or friday.

2. ~Baked Goods~

~Baked Goods~ Senior Member

Toke through the pain you pussy.

Just playin man. :) I can understand how you'd want to with all that wisdom stuff goin on

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

I had a tooth removed a few days ago. They tell you not to smoke because you could suck out the blood clot that forms inside the gap where your tooth once was. Fill it with cotton or some gauze and you'll be cool to smoke. The dentist told me not to smoke for 48 hours and I went home and sparked a few bowls. Stupid dentist.

4. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

ah, i don't mean fill up the hole where your tooth was, I mean to pack gauze over it or something.

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In fact, just pack some gun cotton in there...

6. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Cook some...

7. ~Baked Goods~

~Baked Goods~ Senior Member

I hate dentists. The only fun part is laughing gas and I can go to my head shop for that.

Haven't been to the dentist in years and I don't care. Teeth aren't that important. If they were, they wouldn't rot and decay. Sharks have it pimp style. Look at my floss they say

8. nesta

nesta Banned

smoking or using straws CAN, but doesnt always, lead to a fairly painful condition called dry socket, and can disrupt the healing process. its not that it hurts too much to smoke, its that its a fantastically bad idea. i know a lot of people that have smoked after this procedure with no problem, but i've also known a lot who have suffered a lot because they ignored their doctors advice and smoked or tried to drink through straws too much or whatever, so i'll just chill.

and i can't exactly eat solid foods right now, either, so baking is out of the question.

really what i'd love is for a buddy to come over with a big old blunt and blow me a few good shotguns. oh well, though, its not going to happen tonight, and i dont have anything of my own so even if i could eat brownies i can't make them.

i'm probably going to pick up some good stuff tomorrow though, so maybe i'll try to make a liquid preparation with some whipping cream or something.

or hell....i've known people to smoke an entire bowl through their noses just so they could get stoned after having their wisdom teeth out....sounds painful, but if i took it slow i could at least get a few hits [​IMG]

if all else fails i can grab some greenery and save it for a couple days and just rely on my hydrocodone and have a glass or two of wine....

the real kicker is no tobacco and no drinking in excess. and here i just got a brand new box of cigars in the mail today! good ones, too, la gloria cubana....oh well

9. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

stick the blunt up your nose and away you go

10. gharp8619

gharp8619 Member

you could always smoke through your nose!?

11. Infinite Sky

Infinite Sky Member

Don't smoke and risk getting a dry socket; just sit back and enjoy whatever pain meds they gave you.

12. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

lol, i like lighting cigarettes through my nose. might have to try a blunt next time.

13. 40oz and chronic

somehow i don't think it would burn your nose as much as tobacco would. shit i might have to try that too...what if it got you twice as high or something

14. nesta

nesta Banned

i have never smoked through my nose on a regular basis, but when i smoked cigarettes or joints i'd go for the occasional so-called "french inhale" if i didnt have to deal with wind or anything....

but i often try to exhale through my nose. i dont think it gets you twice as high, but the mucous membranes in the nose are sure to absorb at least a LITTLE bit better than having the smoke pass through your mouth. its why people put coke in their noses instead of doing nothing but gummies....i know a cigarette has more effect on me if i do a french inhale, and it may not be AS significant with pot, but i'd be willing to bet its at least slightly more efficient.

still, a french inhale is pretty different from holding a pipe to my nose and taking a big rip off it.....damn....

15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I always french inhale and I get stoned as fuck.

Did you at least get some nice pills from the dentist, nesta?

16. nesta

nesta Banned

dude gave me penicillin to prevent infection, and generic vicodin, but only 5/500s....the nurse said if they didnt do the trick, i should call the office, and honestly they aren't helping too much even when i take two of them with half a glass of wine or something, so if i'm still feeling lousy tomorrow i think i will call and see if it sounds like they'll either extend the script so i can take more at once, or give me a new scrip for a higher dosage

this is doing only a little to help

17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

They need to give you 10's. Maybe even oxy 20's if it's hurting really bad.

18. nesta

nesta Banned

i seriously doubt this guy will give me oxys, but i'd be happy to get them at this point. but i dont think it would be too hard to get 7.5 or 10mgs of hydrocodone.

either way, while i'd like to save some, at the moment i'm most concerned with feeling okay. i'd like something stronger for tomorrow and thursday, before i have to go back to work on friday.

19. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

haha:jester:

20. 40oz and chronic

cant you stick a little piece of bubblegum in each socket, then smoke real quick, then take them out?