Orgasms with virgins

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Haldex, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Haldex

Haldex Member

I've never been able to give a virgin an orgasm....

is it possible?

2. BeyondHeroism

BeyondHeroism Member

Damn, how many virgins have you had? You make it sound like you've had tons.

3. sensationaltreasures

sensationaltreasures Member

When a (girl) virgin has sex for the first time, she probably has a lot going through her mind. You probably won't run into too many virgins that can relax enough to climax.

4. campfirejam

campfirejam Something-Something

Yeah no shit, what the fuck man, do you like strictly look for virgins or something?

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, I gave my (virgin) girlfriend several orgasms before we had intercourse. So, yes virgins can have orgasms.

If the question is whether she can orgasm during her first intercourse; yes, one woman had an orgasm on her first intercouse. It was odd. I met her at a party and took her home, etc. I thought that she was experienced, but it turned out that she had gone to the party with the primary intent of losing her virginity. Lucky me got chosen to take her cherry.

Obviously, she was relaxed and comfortable with loosing her virginity. The thought "this is a big deal" might be part of what interfears with cherry popping orgasms.

6. sadli

sadli Member

it's very common, virgins, have no orgasme antil the game is over. because they are afraid, and no relax.

7. whereami

whereami Member

I've had one virgin & in the middle of going down on her I was wondering the same thing,if she was able to have an orgasm. I knew it was going to be more painful than pleasurable for her once we got down to intercourse. But she told me that she did masturbate on occasion which led me to think that she may have been capable of climaxing in that fashion but again,because she couldn't relax or take her mind off the pain I was pretty sure she wasn't going to climax through actual intercourse.

Oh well,we still both got what we wanted. She wanted to lose it to me & I wanted a virgin for the first time! ;)

8. juandelavega20

juandelavega20 Member

how do you tell when a virgin has an orgasm if your fingerin her

9. iloveu

iloveu Member

i can tell you yes virgins can have an orgasm..when me and my bf did it for the first time i wasnt really expecting to much just becuz of words like that..but it was amazing and it still is..

10. Matija

Matija Member

Can't you tell? I mean, if she's a virgin how good in faking orgasms could she be?

11. crazyworld

crazyworld Guest

yeah she lost it to me, and had only one orgasm ever since. if she is under stress or stuff on her mind is it hard to have a good time. and each time im getting her to reach or recieve her orgasm i cum or lose the spot. i never went so fast in my life, is it cause its tight please help me she is my fiance and don't want to lose her.

12. ThatOtherGirl

ThatOtherGirl Member

i had an orgasm the first time i had sex. actually it was one of the quickest ones ive ever had.

13. crazyworld

crazyworld Guest

thats weird. like lets just say the first part of my finger like the tip makes her hurt at like 75% of the time. and she is so wet down there i can make a full glass with her fluids. and each time i put condom on it usually breaks 50% of the time. and if u are under stress will it ruin the concentration part of your sexual orgasm?

14. KranSharif

KranSharif Guest

In my part of the world most girls remain unfucked or virgin before they are married.

15. ladybrunette

ladybrunette Member

ummm I don't think with sex b/c it HURTS LIKE HELL but if you eat her out or something she can prob orgasm... the 1st time I orgasmed I actually thought I was about to piss everywhere but it felt good I didn't tell the guy than my friend told me that's what an orgasm feels like... btw I never peed