Posted Image

#483 TARABELLE

TARABELLE

on the road less traveled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts

Posted September 18 2006 - 02:54 PM

Thank you Tarabelle. I can't wait to see you snakes as they progress. Who is your artist?

Brian, owner / operator of the Tattoo Machine, 13507 Meridian E., Puyallup, WA
Posted Image

He's excellent, does great cover-up work and does WONDERS for scars, (that I can personally attest to)!

I will post pictures as soon as the scabbing falls off (I take forever to heal). I've got two of the three snakes pretty much finished. Posted Image
What lies behind us and
what lies before us are
small matters compared
to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted Image

#484 beatlerific

beatlerific

not like other girls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted September 18 2006 - 05:02 PM

here's my tattoo!
Posted Image
goin' where the climate suits my clothes.

#485 schwahead

schwahead

• PipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted September 18 2006 - 07:43 PM

very cool!

here's my tattoo!
Posted Image

#486 environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted September 20 2006 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image 10 Gauge septum

Posted Image 3/4 tunnles... you can kind of see my 10gauge conch/orbital

I also have a 12gauge tragus, another conch/orbital on my other ear(vertical), 10 gauge cartliage, 4 other 10gauge lobe, 12gauge tongue,14gauge labret(rarely worn) and both nipples are 12 gauge.

Posted ImageMy ankle tattoo which I designed and my old roomate tattooed, I also have a music note on my inner forearm and another music note behind my left ear.

Despair in its own way is an anesthetic.Once you learn to forget, you can look across the limitations of your own life...and at that moment it seems as though anything is possible.; learn to seek respite in the contemplation of an endless being.

#487 vivid

vivid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted September 21 2006 - 08:35 PM

Posted Image Wowwwww and owwww was this a crazy peircing... It's a surface piercing. I'm in love with it... the only prob with this piercing is I wanna stare at my chest all day cuz he did such a fabulous job on it... (Queen Of Hearts Tattoo N Piercing, Nashville, TN) Oh and I have my labret done now too, which my boys at Good N Evil Tattoo & Piercing in Saco, Maine did... Below is a pic of that with a ring in tho I have a true labret in now... SO what does everyone think???Posted Image
:sunglasse Vivid :sunglasse
Posted Image

#488 schwahead

schwahead

• PipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted September 21 2006 - 08:39 PM

they did do a very good job with the surface piercing! veryy nice

#489 barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn

belly flop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted September 21 2006 - 08:53 PM

Posted Image Wowwwww and owwww was this a crazy peircing... It's a surface piercing. I'm in love with it... the only prob with this piercing is I wanna stare at my chest all day cuz he did such a fabulous job on it... (Queen Of Hearts Tattoo N Piercing, Nashville, TN) Oh and I have my labret done now too, which my boys at Good N Evil Tattoo & Piercing in Saco, Maine did... Below is a pic of that with a ring in tho I have a true labret in now... SO what does everyone think???Posted Image

ohhhhhhhh, I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been saving to get that one....hopefully I'll be getting it in the next few months. That looks absolutly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We are only ever given as much as we can handle...:willy_nilly:

#490 SJM

SJM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 23 2006 - 07:00 AM

Here's a pic of a tatoo I got about 11 years ago. After looking at this thread, I'm dying to get another, but I really should get this one re-colored first...lol.

It's a bit bigger than I wanted, but I really love it. Posted Image I also have my navel pierced.

Posted Image

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company