21 replies to this topic

#1 DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie

Resident Beach Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,226 posts

Posted June 15 2005 - 08:04 AM

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on how to make our forum better, please, please, please let me know...you can post here...or send me a PM. I want to make our forum easy to explore so everyone can find the answers they are looking for!

Love you all...
Everything in nature is connected...

#2 deadonceagain

deadonceagain

mankind is a plague

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts

Posted June 15 2005 - 08:24 AM

section for tattoos,peircings,scarification,pictures,and how to take care of body mods
Posted Image

#3 DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie

Resident Beach Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,226 posts

Posted June 15 2005 - 08:33 AM

Thanks to Rainie, there will be a sticky coming soon on tattoo aftercare!

#4 sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover

TattooedRainbowGurl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted June 23 2005 - 08:59 PM

i dont like the fact that the aftercare threads are locked...different stuff works for different people and i think everyone should have some input......also i think we should have a flash sticky where people can post flash artwork.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie

Resident Beach Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,226 posts

Posted June 24 2005 - 09:59 AM

I can unlock the aftercare stickies, however, I don't want the stickies to get too overrun with crap...which sometimes happens in threads. I don't want the topic to get off-topic, I guess. That's why I locked them...what does everyone else think? These aftercare tips are from PROFESSIONALS, which I also think is important when taking into consideration what to put on your tats and piercings.

Also, as far as the flash pictures...well...I don't know...I have a thread where you can post pics, I guess I'm just not too familiar with flash stuff to tell you whether I can do it or not.

#6 sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover

TattooedRainbowGurl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted June 24 2005 - 01:22 PM

well the reason i said the aftercare stickies should be unlocked is because i am a professional and have some other aftercare tips that may help ....also i am skilled in branding and scarification aftercare...if u want i can even pm you some aftercare tips and you can add them to the tips you already have....and with flash pictures its just like reg. pix but i think a thread with just an art gallery would be awesome.....
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie

Resident Beach Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,226 posts

Posted June 24 2005 - 05:45 PM

well the reason i said the aftercare stickies should be unlocked is because i am a professional and have some other aftercare tips that may help ....

Go ahead and PM them to me, I'd be glad to look them over! I just don't want just anybody giving tips on how to take care of tattoos...

What brought me to that conclusion is reading a thread about do-it-yourself tattooing...that's kinda scary

also i am skilled in branding and scarification aftercare...if u want i can even pm you some aftercare tips and you can add them to the tips you already have....

I'd love it! Send em! Send em!

and with flash pictures its just like reg. pix but i think a thread with just an art gallery would be awesome.....

Well I do have a sticky specifically for pics of tats and piercings...but people don't seem to put them there...which I find odd because it's right on top!

#8 sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover

TattooedRainbowGurl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 07:24 PM

okay :) i will go ahead and pm you some aftercare tips to add in :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Deneige

Deneige

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted October 12 2005 - 07:04 PM

there should be a little chat box on the site
[PooKie BeAr]

#10 Taylor

Taylor

Repatriated

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts

Posted February 11 2006 - 05:12 PM

people don't post their pics in the thread for that purpose cos its so long so they don't want them to get lost at the end and no one to see them.

this forum is awesome, btw. :)

I say just pig out and be happy you're stoned. There's sober kids in Africa.

Click to shop at FS Books