• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Tondalaya

Tondalaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted December 09 2004 - 10:54 AM

I am a Virgo woman who is trying HARD to love a Pisces Man. My Pisces man doesnt seem to fit many of the stereotypical traits of Pisces that I read about. Hes not a sappy, wimpy, love struck, romantic, sensitive, lazy character as many astrologist suggest. This man is driven, a workaholic, very confident, very masculine, goal oriented, and acts very indiffernt at times about our relationship.

The one thing that is true to his sign is the "dissappearing" acts. Wether mentally or physically. One minute he's there givin it his all...the next two weeks he's in a zone. I dont mind his cave dwelling at times but how do I know if I'm REALLY getting next to him?

Some say Pisces men like to feel FREE. That they like to venture off alone. A woman who loves a Pisces gives them lots of space. Then you hear about these sappy romantic types. Not my Pisces man. HOW IN THE HELL DO I LOVE HIM?

#2 ryupower

ryupower

NO capcom included

• PipPipPip
  • 3,221 posts

Posted December 09 2004 - 01:37 PM

Well....he probably has a lot of taurus and virgo in his stars. I know many pisces, and they all act like stereotypical pisces.

Posted Image
(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...

"Women having body hair is Biblical..."

#3 Tondalaya

Tondalaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted December 09 2004 - 01:45 PM

Well....he probably has a lot of taurus and virgo in his stars. I know many pisces, and they all act like stereotypical pisces.

Are you sure your only fourteen!!??? It just so happens that his Moon is in Virgo and his Mars is in Taurus. WOW! Now what? (Still looking confused)
" I knew a HOT girl, name was TONDALAYA..."

P. Diddy

#4 ryupower

ryupower

NO capcom included

• PipPipPip
  • 3,221 posts

Posted December 09 2004 - 05:12 PM

Are you sure your only fourteen!!??? It just so happens that his Moon is in Virgo and his Mars is in Taurus. WOW! Now what? (Still looking confused)

Moon in virgo...aha! There's the clean freak!*found him* So you probably get along with that side...since you're a virgo too....
Mars in taurus? Wow...it's venus in mars! :eek:

Now how about a Scorpio?Aries? Anyone of those?

Posted Image
(\_/)

#5 Tondalaya

Tondalaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted December 10 2004 - 01:16 PM

OH nooo...His Venus is in Aries. This is weird! Now what? (Still looking confused)

P. Diddy

#6 peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted December 10 2004 - 01:21 PM

don't know what to tell ya girl. just love him for who he is, don't focus just on his sign, focus on his personality. many men I've met didn't match their sign. It's hard sometimes. do you love him? how long have you been together?

#7 Tondalaya

Tondalaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted December 10 2004 - 03:20 PM

I believe this feeling is what "they" call LOVE. But I'm at an age where time is a factor and time I do not want to waste. However, I am also at an age where I have realized somtimes you have to "stick" things out long enough for things to reach full potential. I have a Gemini Moon..hence a short attention span. This has led me to jump from lover to lover never finding the "perfect" mate the Virgo in me desires.

So...hence me and my Pisces mate share alot of similarities. But its not easy getting through the emotional stuff. I was hoping sum research into his MOON sign would explain why he ACTS much different from the Pisces I've known.

P. Diddy

#8 ryupower

ryupower

NO capcom included

• PipPipPip
  • 3,221 posts

Posted December 13 2004 - 03:57 PM

So he's a macho pisces....interesting.....

Well, he sounds like a bit of a 'domineering' guy.....I don't know what to say...:(
I never lived around dommineering guys.

Posted Image
(\_/)

#9 Tondalaya

Tondalaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted December 14 2004 - 10:35 AM

WOW...I guess he is a bit dommineering but Im a bit submissive so its a good fit. Oh well...I guess Ill continue to drive myself crazy trying to analyze him...like Virgos do!

P. Diddy

#10 _sunflower_

_sunflower_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted December 16 2004 - 11:56 AM

try to get to know HIM better and don't focus so much on his sign. astrology is not everything, you know?

Posted Image

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop