24 replies to this topic

#1 Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted January 21 2017 - 08:20 AM

Anyone ever have sex at work? I was fucking 2 different women on a daily basis for several years. One was married and a few years older than me the other was single and a lot younger. They both loved to fuck and had no limitations. We fucked on the job in the office and away from work. They never really knew I was screwing the other although they often wondered. Sure as hell made for some interesting days. I rarely dreaded getting up and going to work. I wonder how many of you women married or single have sex with someone at work?

#2 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 21 2017 - 09:44 AM

Most people drag their asses to work but u go happily...bonus for u. cheers2.gif

I've had sex a couple of time at work. Sex good.......the guy, bad.

I'm very flirty and I had sex with my boss(he was so hot drool5.gif ) but it really did backfire on me. If the other guys at work would flirt, he'd get so mad. Not sure why he acted like that, we were never exclusive, just quick fuck between 2 people. 

The other one...haha another one of my bosses. Huh, I'm thinking I see a pattern going on here.Lol

Do u think any of these women might have feelings for u? 

#3 Exexec

Exexec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted January 21 2017 - 10:10 AM

My wife's only sex partners after we got married were men she met at work, sales reps who called on her office.  She never did anything during working hours, but she got with them after an office happy hour or at conventions.

#4 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 22 2017 - 11:17 AM

My wife's only sex partners after we got married were men she met at work, sales reps who called on her office.  She never did anything during working hours, but she got with them after an office happy hour or at conventions.

You two were married when she slept with these guys?

#5 Exexec

Exexec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted January 22 2017 - 02:00 PM

You two were married when she slept with these guys?

Yes.  We were going through a phase when we decided to let each other have sex with others.  She tried it a couple of times and that was all.

#6 undefeated

undefeated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted January 22 2017 - 04:59 PM

Anyone ever have sex at work? I was fucking 2 different women on a daily basis for several years. One was married and a few years older than me the other was single and a lot younger. They both loved to fuck and had no limitations. We fucked on the job in the office and away from work. They never really knew I was screwing the other although they often wondered. Sure as hell made for some interesting days. I rarely dreaded getting up and going to work. I wonder how many of you women married or single have sex with someone at work?the d

the single girl  i dont see a problem with.....the married girl is just wrong. if i was married and my wife was fucking her coworker and i found out i would put a bullet in his head..nah not really but i would divorce her. i hope to one day find a nice girl who is not a slut and %100 faithful..nowadays thats like asking for too much. 

Edited by undefeated, January 22 2017 - 05:05 PM.

"Logan weapon X just hasnt been the same without you nobody call me bub anymore and omega reds a bed wetter"

#7 LoveToPlease143

LoveToPlease143

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted January 25 2017 - 11:19 AM

Yes. We were going through a phase when we decided to let each other have sex with others. She tried it a couple of times and that was all.

#8 LoveToPlease143

LoveToPlease143

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted January 25 2017 - 11:21 AM

Yes. We were going through a phase when we decided to let each other have sex with others. She tried it a couple of times and that was all.

What about you? Are you okay with her having sex with others?

#9 Exexec

Exexec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted January 25 2017 - 11:31 AM

What about you? Are you okay with her having sex with others?

Yes.  At that time we were experimenting, and it was fine with both of us.  We decided it wasn't something we wanted to continue, so we stopped completely.  That was 20 or so years ago, and our relationship with each other never suffered.

#10 Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted January 28 2017 - 10:50 PM

Most people drag their asses to work but u go happily...bonus for u. cheers2.gif
I've had sex a couple of time at work. Sex good.......the guy, bad.
I'm very flirty and I had sex with my boss(he was so hot drool5.gif ) but it really did backfire on me. If the other guys at work would flirt, he'd get so mad. Not sure why he acted like that, we were never exclusive, just quick fuck between 2 people.
The other one...haha another one of my bosses. Huh, I'm thinking I see a pattern going on here.Lol

Do u think any of these women might have feelings for u?

Most days I was happy to get up and go to work lol. The younger girl was unmarried and we had a pretty sexual relationship for a few years on and off the job. Eventually we both had feelings for each other. The older girl was hired and she was hot as well. We clicked right away as she was a big flirt and unhappily married. Started out as just awesome sex. She'd give me oral on a daily basis. I'd bend her over the desk for some quick heart pounding action. Some days she'd say fuck my ass baby and I couldn't resist! Damn. I fell in love but like you it backfired eventually. Too many people talking and getting in our business. I left the job. It was fun while it lasted. So where is it that you're working? Lol just kidding!!