Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop
Photo
- - - - -

Guys: Would You Care If Your Girlfriend/wife Is A Slut If.....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 undefeated

undefeated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted January 05 2017 - 04:38 PM

she is still faithful ? I wouldnt . I hate cheats.   i can look past the 300 guys shes banged as long as she is faithful

"Logan weapon X just hasnt been the same without you nobody call me bub anymore and omega reds a bed wetter"

#2 drumminmama

drumminmama

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,619 posts
  • LocationPlanet earth, until I find a bigger playground

Posted January 05 2017 - 08:39 PM

I'd have more concern with someone sitting in judgement of a person they purport to love.
have or want long hair?
Colorado Forum

Unless I post MOD NOTE, I'm replying as a member of the community.

#3 Guest_RickIsHere

Guest_RickIsHere
  • Guests

Posted January 08 2017 - 03:09 AM

or bringing incurable diseases into my bedroom.

#4 SluttyDisneyPrincess

SluttyDisneyPrincess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted January 08 2017 - 03:44 AM

I am not always faithful but I am always protected and my partner knows and is OK with it. He doesn't mind that I'm a slut.

#5 ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

• PipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted January 08 2017 - 03:51 AM

Why is a woman that's had many sexual partners a slut, but a man with many sexual partners is a stud?  :unsure:

• drumminmama likes this

348r02f.jpg

#6 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 39,491 posts

Posted January 08 2017 - 09:54 AM

how do you define faithful?  seems to me that means she only sleeps with you.  which means she's not a slut, even if she may have been in the past.

#7 drumminmama

drumminmama

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,619 posts
  • LocationPlanet earth, until I find a bigger playground

Posted January 08 2017 - 04:18 PM

Why is a woman that's had many sexual partners a slut, but a man with many sexual partners is a stud?  :unsure:

Cause sexism.
have or want long hair?
Colorado Forum

Unless I post MOD NOTE, I'm replying as a member of the community.

#8 Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted January 10 2017 - 07:08 AM

She came sleep with any guy she wants and be as big a slot as she want
As long as she tells me what she has been up to. If she hides it and is deceitful then that's unforgivable.

#9 JoeyM51

JoeyM51

Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted May 21 2017 - 09:51 PM

My ex fiancee of 5 years cheated on me when I was overseas in combat. The girlfriend after her lived with me and after a few naive months, figured out that the odd taste in her vagina was semen. She admitted if but since I was fresh from a one year tour of duty with no women, I told her we could open the relationships. I did not love her and she did not love me. All we really had in common was that we enjoyed sex with each other and she wanted a baby due to my genetic traits. What we both did not know was that I am sterile.

As far as a wife goes, I married a virgin who joined me in some soft swinging and a wife swap. She hated having sex with the other guy and told me that she never wanted to have sex with another guy again. I tried to arrange a MMF threesome for her but she would have no part in it. Then she discovered that she was bisexual because she was fantasizing about women all the time and had to do something about her urge to have sex with a female. Even then she was faithful. She first had me have sex with the girl she was in love with to see if we were compatible. We were and it was me who invited my wife to join her girlfriend and me in bed. Her girlfriend was in our life for 30 years, living with us for many years before she got married and then split her time between her husband and us, with her husband's OK. Yes there are real poly people and cuckolds out there.

My wife is pretty conservative.  She has only had one girlfriend in her life and with me, she joined in with having sex with others. In 44 years we had about 9 sex partners combined which is not a lot. All but one are female. I liked girls who were uninhibited about sex since I am not a big fan of vanilla sex. All 4 of my lovers are bi and I do not know that until well into the relationship. Bi girls and gay men find me attractive. All of my best friends until I was 15 are gay. I have no idea what it is that they see in me. They said I was a hottie but I while I knew I was better than most guys I knew, I thought that my good humored personality attracted the women. The fact that out of the 30 girls and two guys I had sex with, only 3 wanted to date me. The rest just wanted sex until I broke it off. Hot girls do not look hot after seeing them often and without makeup. :)

So while I like to play with wild girls into kinky stuff, I did not marry one gut neither did I marry a women who was in vanilla sex. My wife has tried every fetish I asked her too, even the yucky one. My wife was my third virgin and while some guys feel manly for taking someone's virginity, I thought it was work. Two of the virgins toll a few times over a few days before they could handle the pain. The best sex I had was one of the models I met as part of my jog. My clients were big names in the fashion industry. She knew how to be sexy, something most women do not but think they do by just getting naked and doing things to you. She understood that our brains are our largest sex organs and aroused me with her words and anticipation. Her boobs were large and perfect. She let me do things no other women would. She even showed me a few things. I am no slouch when it comes to sex. I had 30 partners by the time I was 28 and women were drawn to me, especially bi women. I even has sex with two guys at the urging of a few hot girls when we were all drunk in an orgy that my friend through once a month. He was the richest guy in the city. Those were the days. I am 66 now and although still in fetish play. But my wife's experience was very limited and with me participating. Mostly her girlfriends joining us in threesomes.

#10 Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

Shadow Warrior

• PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted May 21 2017 - 10:26 PM

Can't do it.

Click to shop at FS Books