• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 antx

antx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 01 2016 - 03:59 PM

So i am a 24 year old male and i don't seem to last as long as i did a couple years ago when i was with my ex girlfriend and now it just seems like i cant even make it past a couple minutes if im lucky.... there was about 2 years in between there that i didn't have sex at all

I've tried so many different tips on how to make myself last longer, distracting myself etc... wonder if anyone can help with this or am i just to young and to keep practicing at it.. My confidence is really shitty when it comes to intercourse and it really sucks because i would love to please my current girlfriend during intercourse rather then going down on her and touching her. Kinda don't want to have to use pills or anything if it does come to that i will though....

Thanks..  

#2 JLamore

JLamore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted December 01 2016 - 06:00 PM

I think guys could answer this better but I did read that masturbating and ejaculating an hour before intercourse helps a guy last longer.

Respect is like oral sex..you have to give it to get it!

#3 WhiskeyGirl

WhiskeyGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted December 01 2016 - 07:37 PM

Why not just embrace it and go for a second round? I had an ex who always came quickly the first time. We would mess around a little in between and have sex a second time. He always lasted much longer that time.
  • BuzzedCow, Micheal9 and footballalways like this

#4 Exexec

Exexec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted December 01 2016 - 07:43 PM

Masturbation to ejaculation a while before sex does help, but I didn't find it to be satisfactory.  I tried different products advertised to prolong the experience, and one or two seemed to help.  That was so long ago that i don't remember names of the products.  Now that I've passed age 50, premature ejaculation is no longer a problem.  My wife probably misses the old days of quicker sex.

#5 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 11,970 posts

Posted December 01 2016 - 08:13 PM

Jerking off beforehand, alcohol, numbing condoms, thinking of weird stuff during the act, changing up rhythm and positions

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#6 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,529 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted December 01 2016 - 09:25 PM

Lol. A friend once was kind of having the same conversation except talking about who they think about during sex and I remember that thinking of people you're attracted too apparently can be the worst idea to try and "last longer". :D

Edited by Irminsul, December 01 2016 - 09:25 PM.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#7 gingeroot

gingeroot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted December 01 2016 - 09:37 PM

The only thing that's really going to help is practice. And there is no one thing to fix the problem. But stopping yourself helps. Like if you know you are getting close just pull out for 5 seconds and then start again.

#8 silk896

silk896

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted December 04 2016 - 09:31 PM

Why not just embrace it and go for a second round? I had an ex who always came quickly the first time. We would mess around a little in between and have sex a second time. He always lasted much longer that time.

being female, I can't help the physical thing.

But .... 

What about the advice above - why hang your hat on one shot? (and trust me, prolonged in/outs can get a tad boring.

Cum quickly, rest, and then go again. Sloppy Seconds has a lot going for it!

• MasseurNaturel likes this

Ahhh. I wish!

#9 antx

antx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 09 2016 - 11:10 AM

So the whole seconds thing seems to not work super well i last maybe a couple extra minutes..... is there a spray that someone might recommend thats cheap but works well? not really quite sure about those... i read mixed reviews about the ky duration spray 

#10 antx

antx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 11 2016 - 11:47 PM

so i actually seem to be able to get myself to a 5-10min now consistently anymore tips on moving forward i would like to be more towards 15-20 min range