Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds
Photo
- - - - -

Why Am I In Charge

sick people caretaker nonsense car wrecks emergency room broken bone car accident

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted November 29 2016 - 11:03 PM

my whiny bitch complaint is totally selfish

some background:

in the last 2 years my husband has had pericarditis (swelling in the ventricles of the heart) h phylori (a GI thing) viral meningitis (seriously wtf) strep (which damn near killed him) and now pneumonia. and no one seems to be concerned about the healthy wife who has to drive her husband to the ER or call an ambulance because he cant stay conscious enough to get to the car. did i mention with that meningitis they fucked up the spinal and he has permanent nerve damage but until we knew that he was losing spinal fluid and his brain was sitting on his skull...and we had to rush him to the hospital a day after he was discharged, he spent a week there in a bed and no one noticed his brain was on his skull they just gave him more drugs for the pain until it went away,

well now he is in bed with pneumonia...that same day the tire on our onlyand shredded. my cousin who is my backup ride drove off of a cliff and has no car and lives in the camper outside the house

soooo my complaint is that i gotta take care of all these people and that i am so sick of it and i just want to be normal and get hammered. i also care for 4 dogs (3 aren't mine) 4 cats (only one not mine) and the entire house that get this 9 people live in. (4 bedrooms) i also cook dinner for all these people every night and drive kids to school (well i will again once we have another car)

i get texts to change the channel because the remote is lost from one room away.

when i make myself food i make extra for my cousin and husband because they cant do it
and i deliver that food

i am just tired of watching the love of my life almost die in front of me and i am so sick of no one even acknowledging that i might be a human and have feelings!!!

i know, i am healthy, no broken bones, i was not just in a car wreck...but FUCK i am also feelings feelings and i think that's damned okay

Edited by Luna Lovesong, November 29 2016 - 11:04 PM.

#2 OldDude2

OldDude2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia

Posted November 29 2016 - 11:22 PM

Dump the dogs and cats, you don't need them.
Dump everyone apart from your husband, maybe dump him too.

Or just move without telling anyone.
At 25 you should be having fun, not a slave to everyone else.

Edited by OldDude2, November 29 2016 - 11:24 PM.

Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

#3 Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted November 29 2016 - 11:43 PM

thank you!!! .......................HOWEVER

i am the one who had a baby at 15 and graduated at 16....one could argue i did this to myself...i knew when i started the post i was being selfish....i just GRRRR lol but thank you

if my hubby didn't walk on the water of my soul i might dump him but to find sexual emotional and humor compatibility? i am not tossing that out

the animals....as much as i hate it, are also totally my fault they might not be mine but i had a hand in their being part of the household....i know i am being stupid ridiuclous and that essentially i did this to myself and that the reason it isn't fixed is also something i did to myself....i just wanted a platform to bitch out on because some days...i really hate what i chose for my life path.. but to be clear, i did all of it to myself and the spot i am in now is years in the making and i can see that. i just wanted someone to be on my side...please don't stop being on my side....please just like fake  bullshit support and then some hateful things lol

i do love the internet, only place you can say "hey i am without a doubt wrong, but hear me out anyway" and people hear you out (or read you out, whichever the correct verb is) 

#4 OldDude2

OldDude2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted November 29 2016 - 11:55 PM

Almost every woman i know had children when they were between 13 and 20 ..... it's entirely normal for most of the world.

Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

#5 Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted November 30 2016 - 12:07 AM

olddude2. you are correct. except in this country, you're right its normal, that doesn't mean accepted. When i was 15 it wasn't treated normal. i  was cajoled, chastised, disowned, rumored about and hated....which...also, is normal, at least in small town, right-wing USA hell....where i live

#6 Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted November 30 2016 - 12:08 AM

olddude2 i like your signature....but noah had a lot of help, and he was hammered drunk for most of the construction of the ark...

#7 Jo King

Jo King

wannabe

• PipPipPip
  • 5,203 posts
  • Locationinside

Posted November 30 2016 - 12:42 AM

hang in there Luna 

• Luna Lovesong likes this
Posted Image

#8 Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted November 30 2016 - 12:48 AM

thanks the king of jo!!!

so i press quote and get nothing and i hate the 2 letter recognition.

sooooo everyone gets a lovingly decided pagan, yoda, slash harry potter name....

it will work as my pneumonic device to recall specific details so i can be the best and john numbers..that will be your name in my memory now

jphn1234567891011121314152627282920

thank you for your response.

• Jo King likes this

#9 Luna Lovesong

Luna Lovesong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted November 30 2016 - 12:50 AM

jo king, at first i thought your profile picture was a uterus....took a minute to realize it was Christ. nice pic!!!! i like that it made me think

then i realized the king of jo was only joking....and the pun hit me.

Edited by Luna Lovesong, November 30 2016 - 12:51 AM.

• Jo King likes this

#10 OldDude2

OldDude2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted November 30 2016 - 01:00 AM

2 of my step daughters school friends already had children at age 15.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sick people, caretaker, nonsense, car wrecks, emergency room, broken bone, car accident

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds