• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Dude111

Dude111

An Awesome Dude

• PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted October 14 2016 - 01:13 PM

I think I know why.....THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BE THIS WAY and its really very sad...

Out bathtub just got RESURFACED a couple weeks ago and the idiot DID NOT SMOOTH IT OUT,its rough in some spots..... @ first my dad wasnt gonna do anything of it (He said to me "Its not that bad") ... Everyone BUT ME takes showers.. I like baths..... It doesnt feel that good!!!!

Then the stopper he put in STOPPED WORKING (He takes out a perfectly GOOD working stopper that was there for years (traditional) and put this piece of crap in that broke after a week .. Now its hard to keep any water in the tub) Ya step on it to close the drain.. (Then step to open it)

He called the guy and today he came... Him and my mom got into an argument. FUCKING ASSHOLE TRIED TO SAY IT WAS "PARTICLES IN THE AIR" that fell on it and are now stuck there!!

FUNNY IT WASNT LIKE THAT WHEN THEY FIRST MADE THE TUB!! (It was smooth all over)

My father I guess told him it was OK I dunno....... THE GUY DID A SHITTY FUCK ASS JOB and my father doesnt care.... ITS SICK AS FUCK!!!!!! -- No one has to deal with it but ME as I take baths and it doesnt feel good........

Im sick of what this world has become.... A PIECE OF FUCKING DUMBED DOWN SHIT!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE WITH NO WILL POWER TO SAY THEY DONT LIKE SOMETHING.... Im tired of it all!!

Edited by Dude111, October 14 2016 - 01:15 PM.

#2 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 12,222 posts

Posted October 14 2016 - 01:24 PM

Misery loves company
  • Spaceman Spiff likes this

doo be doo be doo, beware of the penguins.

#3 morrow

morrow

Free as a bird

• PipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • LocationNW UK

Posted October 14 2016 - 01:40 PM

People witness so much crap in the world, the stress of it effects older people..and the crap people take advantage! And it's getting worse!
  • Dude111 likes this

#4 Meliai

Meliai

• PipPipPip
  • 12,193 posts

Posted October 14 2016 - 02:08 PM

Oh, so you still live with your parents?
  • rollingalong, Jo King, Irminsul and 4 others like this

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens ~Tolkien

#5 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 11,986 posts

Posted October 14 2016 - 02:15 PM

Oh, so you still live with your parents?

yea didnt you hear, living on your own is CRAP!!!!! Laptops are crap! Showers are crap! 

• eggon likes this

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#6 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,754 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted October 14 2016 - 02:37 PM

TUBS WEREN'T LIKE THAT IN THE EIGHTIES...

Yeah... No shyt.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#7 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 39,083 posts

Posted October 14 2016 - 05:40 PM

yea didnt you hear, living on your own is CRAP!!!!! 

yep, most people from his generation didn't move out until the early 90s, so obviously that is the wrong thing to do.

#8 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,594 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted October 14 2016 - 05:47 PM

When I moved out of home not one shred of me ever wanted to go back in fact I'd fine any excuse to not go back home and invite the folks to our place instead. When I do go home and see the family, my room is so small now. I often wonder how I did it. I'm glad I moved from home. :)
  • OldDude2 likes this

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#9 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,195 posts

Posted October 14 2016 - 05:51 PM

I am sorry about your tub. I like baths, too, and that would bother me to hell. I hate shoddy work, too, and hate having to be the villain in speaking up when it is done here.

I am not satisfied with crap. If you are going to do a job, do it well. that is what you are getting paid to do.

• Piaf and Dude111 like this

#10 ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

ʈuɱɓɭiɳɠ.ƌičɛ

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

• PipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted October 14 2016 - 06:08 PM

One problem is that people today are used to getting new crap every year or two whether they need it or not.  That way they never get to see their old crap fall apart.  My grandparents, from the WWII generation, weren't like that.  Hell, my granny still used an old fashioned can opener that I bet was 50 years old.  They were eating off plates that were, unbeknownst to them, antiques.  My granddad was a carpenter and made most of the furniture so he didn't have to worry about that falling apart.  And, for some reason, they saved the plastic bags that bread comes in, plus they reused aluminum foil.

People just have lower standards these days for some reason.  They are also penniless and in debt quite a lot of the time.  I really miss the old timers, they could teach us a lot today.

• Piaf, Dude111 and Luna Lovesong like this

348r02f.jpg

Click to Visit Netshops!