Prohibition Ends In Mayfield, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by tumbling.dice, Jul 23, 2016.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

2. Bud D

Bud D Member

No. We have 4 drive thru's in the city and beer at nearly every gas station, 1 liquor store for the county. I can walk like 3 minutes to the closest drive thru and a half hour to the liquor store.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It wouldn't matter to me... I don't drink.

4. Bud D

Bud D Member

I think it's funny when someone says they don't drink. Obviously you mean to say you don't drink booze. Surely you ingest a liquid of some kind.

I didn't drink for a good bit of somewhere near a decade. It doesn't mix with most cannabis very well. Sorta counter to each other. Booze doesn't get very euphoric or relaxing when stoned or desiring to get stoned. Plus alcohol doesn't let cannabis bring on a relaxed thought provoking experience. Just sorta dulls each other.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a few drinks followed by some cannabis makes just about the most relaxing feeling ever. if you ever just want to feel like you're getting sucked into your couch, it's hard to beat.

2 people like this.
  6. Bud D

Bud D Member

I guess it depends. Used to get some growers red wine and puff some herb. It was fun but I didn't have the best weed that winter. Probably depends on strain, cbn isn't fun with anything.

7. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I've only experienced prohibition on Sundays. Warrants a half hour drive to Illinois.

I had forgotten there were dry counties still. I was in school in Tenn. in '82-'83 and heard about them. I feel for you down there.
    In America that shit just don't seem right. I'm happy for y'all. Really I am.

8. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

I used to live in Lexington and did work out in the Danville area; remember that area being dry. Is it still or am I just too old to remember my memory?

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I don't know about that specific area but it wouldn't surprise me. Dry counties are slowly becoming a thing of the past around here though, so it may have changed by now.