Best Hash You Ever Smoked

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ZenKarma, Jul 20, 2016.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Lol

ZenKarma likes this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I remember when I was in high school, I discretely grew marijuana plants on my parent's property without them knowing about it. I was running out of time and I had to get rid of the plant because they were getting suspicious. So before the buds were fully ripe, I had to kill my plant and used all the leaves to make ISO hash using rubbing alcohol, coffee filters, and a freezer. It was the best tasting hash I ever had because it was from my own harvest and I was very satisfied with my cultivation.

ZenKarma and Beutsecks like this.
  3. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Haven't smoked hash in many years, but I'd like some so bad!

In my teens I smoked plenty of Lebanese Blonde, And once some Black Afghan opiated hash. Good good times. I would love to have that again. late 70s-early 80s.

ZenKarma likes this.
  4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Nepalese Temple Balls
    Blonde and Red Lebanese
    Funky black oil based hash (had a pound of that just handed to me once)
    and your run-o-the-mill brown/black hash
    Red Leb oil
    Honey Oil
    those were all from 70's

today I find less good hash and more extracts.
    but the extracts are phenomenal.
    Saw one the other day, crystal THC, looks kinda like sugar and supposed to be high 90's % of THC,
    $180 a gram at the dispensary :yikes:
    still probably get some one day just to try it.

ps. strictly and technically speaking kief is the collected loose trichomes, hashish is the collected and compressed trichomes
    hash oil, shatter, budder etc are extracts in that the good stuff has been removed via some type of solvent and reduced down/dried with oils being the least "dried" and reduced and shatter being the most "dry" and reduced.
    The scale of "highness" achieved by each of these different things is simply a matter of the percentage of cannabinoids by weight of the product in question.

ZenKarma likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Since I don't have any stories I'm going to assume I've never smoked it. :)

ZenKarma likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Sounds like you smoked too much!

ZenKarma likes this.
  7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Hah, I never tried anything so yeah ;-)

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

What a subtle plug. I am sure you are in no way affiliated with them random drug user.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
    ZenKarma and NoxiousGas like this.
  9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

yeah, their only other post is also promoting that site.

ZenKarma likes this.
  10. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

The very best that I can remember was black Afghani hashish back in 1978. It made me seriously stupid and so paranoid I smoked it all.

The last hash I had was what I made by grinding no-name Atlanta sticky buds in a coffee grinder and sifting through a fine stainless steel strainer to recover the finest bits. I then wrapped it into a tight ball using heavy plastic and wire bag ties. Then I wrapped it in 2 layers of cotton and hung the ball into a pan of boiling water for about 20 minutes. After that I used 3 C clamps and 2 pieces of red oak to compress the ball into a disk.

Two days later it was a hard disk that smoked perfectly. The advantage to this method is being able to make small batches. The stuff that doesn't go through the strainer is barely mid-quality and can't be rolled. But it still worked!

Since I had to finally break down and get a genuine job, I haven't been smoking anything. Being a corporate sellout kinda sucks.

ZenKarma likes this.
  11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Many years ago, probably some time in 1996 if I remember correctly, I was supposed to meet up at a campground with my youth group. I had also set up to meet this guy I knew from boarding school. Anyway long story short the only time I ever smoked has was during that trip. Myself and a group of friends I had with me were all asked to leave. Can you imagine that.. being turned away from a church function. But they did. I remember the guy who had to tell me to leave. I feel bad now. They must have known we were up to something. Anyway, that's when I tried hash. It got me really stoned.

ZenKarma likes this.
  12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I would shit bricks for a lump of hash right now...

ZenKarma likes this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

been smoking various hashish since I was teenager.....every kind of hash from affy to Moroccan double zero.....ive mad my own using the hash bags.....ive poured honey oil back into the bubble hash to make it more potent....ive tripped on hash by eating it

I am currently digging the hash candy sold at my dispensary....hash disovled in hard candy...they are very satisfying

but

the very best hash I ever saw was from Kabul Afghanistan and was shaped in balls.....it became known as ''the dogshit hash'' in my neighborhood and one could barely get through a joint without the need to sit :)

this Octobers hash will be sourced from bc cheese which is uk cheese crossed with skunk number 0ne

ZenKarma likes this.
  14. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

Black Afghan Opiated Hash, back in late 70s.

wow, just wow.

ZenKarma and NoxiousGas like this.
  15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

the Nepalese Temple Balls I mentioned prior were also a mix of hash and smoking opium.
    Doubt if it could be found today.

ZenKarma and Amerijuanican like this.
  16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

When I did, I preferred hash over weed any day. Been a long time since I did but I can still smell it. ♥️

ZenKarma and Amerijuanican like this.
  17. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Hash seems to be disappearing here in the West, replaced with wax, oil and shatter, vape pens, oil rigs and torches rule the scene.

It ain't what it used to be, we old people keep saying over and over again.

But then, some of these extractions are far more pure than any Moroccan you might find. That ball of Moroccan is probably contaminated with camel hair and dung, and may have been smuggled out up some one's back end.

18. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

ZenKarma likes this.