Best Hash You Ever Smoked

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ZenKarma, Jul 20, 2016.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Hashish.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:154253]

The word alone evokes mysterious times, secret rooms, hookahs, bubblers, and knowing smiles passed here and there as one gets a whiff of the indescribable aroma.

[​IMG]

Tell us about your experience with the pure essence of cannabis flower as extracted and used by humans for thousands of years.

Whether it is for religious use or a social occasion, we'd love to see pics of what you found and how you consumed it :)

[​IMG]

My favorite is the black Hash from Manali, Himachal Pradesh, a high-altitude resort in the Himalayas of India. In Amsterdam we would find it in the coffeeshops along the Damstraat in the Centrum.

Amsterdam Coffeeshops

[​IMG]

In addition to the coffeeshops of Amsterdam, a great place to find really good hash is in Morocco:
    http://www.hiptravelguide.com/morocco/rif.htm

2 people like this.
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

For flat out being VERY stoned shatter.

For quality stoned bubble hash.

http://imgur.com/r7OLa3m

http://imgur.com/gallery/FWE7Y4g

I stared on the normal hashes and didn't try butane for several years. Living in Colorado where I have easy access to it I have gotten bored of it. I prefer the natural stuff but on special occasions I will dab. But something about it just seems dirty to me. Like I am doing a worse drug than weed.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I have no idea.. I havent smoked hash in years and when I did it was from a dispensary.. no idea where it came from. I just remember it was dark brown and looked like dog shit

1 person likes this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Sorry, I don't recall.

1 person likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Haha I have to go along with most other answers so far: can't say I know the name or even point my finger at the greatest kind I smoked.

The best time I got with hash probably depended on the moment for a large part too and not just on the hashish.

1 person likes this.
  6. ~Zen~

Wow, Hashish is so underestimated here in the States...

It is really a high quality way to enjoy your cannabis.

There are so many varieties, so many affects and effects achieved, it is difficult to numerate them all.

I met a fellow while traveling who writes extensively about all things cannabis, and loves hashish :) His name is Robert Connell Clarke. His book is the ultimate authority on the subject.

Hashish by Robert Connell Clarke was published in 1998 and covers the history and use, even the modern extractions in the updated version from 2012. He has written extensively about cannabis.

Midweek Song UK and NoxiousGas like this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

So... Let me get this straight.

I'm supposed to smoke hash, and read a book?

Holyshyt!

2 people like this.
  8. ~Zen~

Not only that, but an encyclopedic resource of the subject... Imagine that!!!

Paging Dr. Memory?

9. Tyrsonswood

I don't know that guy...

ZenKarma likes this.
  10. ~Zen~

Well I took a trip to Oz, and met with a fellow who was an avid hashish aficionado, and we spent Thanksgiving weekend making hashish from his lovely and extensive outdoor crop.

[​IMG]
    In this image we were using an electric drill to power the paddle mixing the solution of ice cubes and cannabis plant matter. Finely chopped bud and leaf was used to make this delectable Australian hashish.

This is made using the famous Bubble Bags popularized by Mila in Amsterdam.

[​IMG]
    After hours of mixing and separating the trichomes from the plant material this is what hashish looks like in the bottom of the bubble bag.

[​IMG]
    Of course we entertained ourselves during the process with some of Australia's most common beer.

[​IMG]
    After creating the hash it needs to be dried and chopping it up makes it dry better and faster, without molding.

[​IMG]
    This hashish was made with Cinderella '99 crossed with Blackberry. It was yummy.

Orison likes this.
  11. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I smoked Hash a few times waaaay back when. It left me terribly fucked up.

I remember going with a guy to pick up a brick of Hash that was the size and color of a Hershey bar. It was even wrapped in foil like a chocolate bar. I thought all that was pretty fun.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to Cannabis so Hash is way past my limits.

1 person likes this.
  12. Asmodean

In my experience it is not stronger then good pot at all. In fact at a festival where you are standing and walking a large part of the day most people do better on hash (which generally gives you a good high) than weed, which generally gets you properly stoned :D There are of course some high-y weeds as well, and moderation is key.

1 person likes this.
  13. Bud D

Bud D Member

Smoked some bubble, oil, sift. Sift has the best flavor, bubble is clean and potent, oil was the most potent.

I would love to make some bubble but that can get a min of 5 years and a max of 8. In my state.

14. Aerianne

Going waaaay back, a joint laced with hash oil got me sooooo fucked up.

1 person likes this.
  15. Asmodean

Oh yeah, hash oil is a different thing already! Where hash is more concentrated as weed, hash oil is even more concentrated.

16. Aerianne

Good. That doesn't make me feel like a totally extra extreme light-weight.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I remember this one time at bible camp I had a friend come out from Beverly Hills area of all places and he had weed and hash that he smoked myself and several friends out with. I was always too stoned back then so... really hard to gauge the experience. From what I remember (I was around 16 or 17 at that time) he packed a bowl and sprinkled hash on top. That's how it's done! I was pretty baked. I think I even was asked to leave the camp by a counselor who was running the group. Understandable now, but seemed outrageous then. Anyway... that guy who smoked us out apparently died of unnatural causes back in December of '09. Sad.

18. Aerianne

OMG! I remember being smoked up on one of those weekend church things. lol

1 person likes this.
  19. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I once took a huge pull from a bong, thinking it was weed, only to find out after the fact that it was actually hash. I think I coughed for at least 5 minutes straight. I was high for hours. I went home and sat on my front deck and listened to music. It was all I could do...I couldn't even move. I think I sat out there for 3 hours. I think I was around 17 at the time....I ended up getting a huge lecture from my mom about "coming home stoned" and how I was never to do it again.

ZenKarma and Aerianne like this.
  20. Asmodean

No flutes involved?

ZenKarma likes this.