• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TattooedJay

TattooedJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted July 16 2016 - 02:32 PM

Looking for girls with lots of ink if you're out there say hi, would love to hear or see what you have done. There's nothing sexier than a tattooed girl.
  • old tiger, Yggdrazil and TattooedNsexy like this

#2 Punch Drunk Kitten

Punch Drunk Kitten

borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 03:51 PM

I don't have many tatts, but each is pretty bold and large apart from my most recent. From order of most recent to oldest; there is a cartoon style girl holding a spiked bat, and bloody hatchet behind her back covering my whole outer right calf as an insignia for my bond to the Juggalo community - there's a pink hatchetman printed on her pants. A full color heavily shaded beautiful Cheshire Cat from the Burton films with DOB/D above, and full name below above my right breast below the clavicle line. Lastly, on my left shoulder mostly outside the blade is a spindly Burtonesque crescent moon with horns to the right. Its about the side of a side plate.

I have many many more planned. Placement is considered based on pain, longevity of the space, and how hot it'll look xD
sometimes a submissive is a strong person, seeking someone stronger.

#3 Punch Drunk Kitten

Punch Drunk Kitten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 03:51 PM

I don't have many tatts, but each is pretty bold and large apart from my most recent. From order of most recent to oldest; there is a cartoon style girl holding a spiked bat, and bloody hatchet behind her back covering my whole outer right calf as an insignia for my bond to the Juggalo community - there's a pink hatchetman printed on her pants. A full color heavily shaded beautiful Cheshire Cat from the Burton films with DOB/D above, and full name below above my right breast below the clavicle line. Lastly, on my left shoulder mostly outside the blade is a spindly Burtonesque crescent moon with horns to the right. Its about the side of a side plate.

I have many many more planned. Placement is considered based on pain, longevity of the space, and how hot it'll look xD

#4 Punch Drunk Kitten

Punch Drunk Kitten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 03:52 PM

• Yggdrazil and TattooedJay like this

#5 TattooedJay

TattooedJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 07:41 PM

#6 TattooedJay

TattooedJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 07:47 PM

Sounds like you have some cool tats definitely my kind of girl. So what was your most painful tattoo so far? Which tattoo is your favorite?

#7 Punch Drunk Kitten

Punch Drunk Kitten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted July 18 2016 - 11:11 PM

My calf was the worst, and my wrist is probably my favorite thus far

#8 TattooedJay

TattooedJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted July 18 2016 - 11:57 PM

My calf was the worst, and my wrist is probably my favorite thus far

Wait till you do your ribs and/or chest

#9 Punch Drunk Kitten

Punch Drunk Kitten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted July 19 2016 - 12:15 AM

I have my chest done on one side already.it wasn't nearly as bad as i expected

#10 TattooedJay

TattooedJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted July 19 2016 - 12:36 AM

I have my chest done on one side already.it wasn't nearly as bad as i expected

Guess your a tough girl then, my chest piece killed

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds