I Was Forced To Remove My Piercings

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by abarambling, Feb 19, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

It wasn't work related. I actually was able to work and volunteer with the piercings, as long as they were covered.

Now, I feel bad. I'm sorry everyone. I didn't have a nasty boss, calling me a bitch and whore. It wasn't at all like that.

2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I just wanted to know if it was worth it, to get piercings again. And which ones should I get.

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Dump his sorry ass.

1 person likes this.
  4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Yea, I know. I did. I kind of already made a thread about him. I feel like two would be overkill. I'm trying to move on here, lol! So, that's why I didn't disclose the details. No need to talk shit about the guy all up on this website. That's just lame. I'm trying to be like Beyoncé. Not like Tayler Swift. You dig? I suck at making jokes. Ignore me.

Oh gosh, I wish this thread can self-delete now. Lol!

5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Hahaha, don't worry! I getcha. I'm sure someone can a semblance of that wish come true if you want it to. Although, really, you have nothing to be embarrassed about!

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

In his defense, in the very beginning he would tell me that I should remove them because I looked better without them. Anyways, thanks. :D

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

don't some people look better with long hair and some with short hair? same with piercings, some people look better with and some look better without.

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm confused... what is this you speak of, people not looking good with both short and long hair? I think you are being discriminatory.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i said they look better one way, not that they don't look good the other way. this might be an example of being complicated...

10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Pressed rat said I looked like a faggot with a backwards hat on.. But I didn't take it off

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Pic Or It Didn't Happen...... :D

Cheers Glen.

12. r0llinstoned

Lol it's in one of the old picture threads on here.

13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I never understood the flirting you two have. It's so vindictive. What happened to, "I love you, you're so beautiful". Why you gotta be so mean to each other?

14. r0llinstoned

I enjoy the abuse

1 person likes this.
  15. devin rogers

devin rogers Members

My opinion is if you like them then it's worth it. If you are concerned about other people's opinion then just get the hidden piercings like your nipple and vch.

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I remember when I first got my apadravya pierced I went to jail for some reason. I don't remember why I got arrested but I know I took out my piercing and had it redone when I got out! Lol. That hurt! But anyway I still have it to this day.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Seems like the thread title is a slight exaggeration. You were not forced. You just complied. Which is not wrong by default btw, but you should keep it real.

No, what he is saying (I think) is that a person is not whorish for having such piercings. It can be a sincere opinion (and your boyfriend seem to have this opinion) but it's not an absolute thing. To put it as if it is an absolute truth is actually a form of discrimination: namely against people with piercings. Makes sense?

1 person likes this.
  18. Shale

Shale ~

Yes, I was sucked into this thread with the word "forced" just to find out it was a person who allowed herself to be manipulated by some asswipe of a boyfriend who should have exited the relationship if he didn't like the girl he was with rather than try to push his narrow, prudish views of propriety on her.

I only have one piercing - in my left earlobe that I did myself in 1973. I don't even know if we had those mall kiosks back then that do it for the pussies (male or female) who cannot push a sewing needle thru their own earlobe.

I was FORCED to take out my post for a while in nursing school where I was the only male with 20 female students. The rule was sexist and I protested and for a while all the women in class hated me because they too had to remove their posts & earrings. Eventually, with the help of some civil rights office in the Miami-Dade County school system the rules were changed and anyone could wear a small earring or post.

I have never had to remove it for any job since 1973. The fact that athletes, actors and other celebs from the '80s on have piercings sort of took the stigma off of males with pierced ears.

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I was forced. He harassed me for months, so no... I did not complie. You have no idea how much I was forced. I just prefer not to share the details, because I don't need to. As for the second half of your comment, I was just fucking around with Undies.

20. InkdWolf

InkdWolf Members

I would never be forced to take out my piercings...as far as jobs go I haven't accepted any that wouldn't allow my tattoos or piercings. I feel like they're tasteful and do not effect my work ethic. If I started from scratch hypothetically I would need my "snake bites" or lip studs....I would gauge my ears again but smarter the second time around! I tore one of my lobes really bad by gauging too quickly and fear every day that it will tear through...