28 replies to this topic

#1 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 13 2016 - 03:49 PM

Does anyone have much experience with weed vaporizers? I had a crappy inexpensive one in my teens that my mom broke when she found it, but would like to start smoking that way again. I have very little knowledge, so I was hoping someone else might be able to recommend something! My friend brought over an interesting wooden box one the other day that worked nicely, but he explained that the screen is not replaceable and can get damaged. I definitely want one that I can replace any parts that are easily damaged, since that happened to the one my mom broke too. It only broke a removable glass piece, but nowhere, not even the manufacturer would sell me the piece on its own.

Basically, I don't want to spend more than a couple hundred bucks, although ill gl a bit higher if necessary (but less would be better). I also only smoke weed at home, so it doesn't need to be portable. Where should I start looking?
"Life is change. Have some fun."

#2 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• PipPipPip
  • 7,318 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted January 15 2016 - 03:49 PM

Pax is a good portable one that is not too expensive.

http://www.engadget....porizer-review/

#3 Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 04:17 PM

I have tried a pax and liked it but I never found vapes to be as efficient as bowls

Peace, Love and Light

Become the best version of yourself!

#4 *Yogi*

*Yogi*

Resident Racist

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 06:52 PM

It's a waste of weed! I have a dry herd atomizer and it clogs, don't burn, eat it, etc just a pain in the ass when ya wanna get high!

As mentioned a bowl or spin up a doob, I always smoked joints, hate bowls. But now smoke honey/hash oil in a vape and a couple hits and good to go!

God hates muslims!

#5 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 15 2016 - 10:00 PM

Well I disagree that it's a waste of weed. I have used very good vaporizers before and got far more stoned than a bowl could ever get me. Most of the ones I have tried before are just out of my price range.

The pax looks good though.

#6 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 15 2016 - 10:01 PM

I also like the idea of saving all my vapes weed to bake with.

#7 jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man

TBD

• PipPipPip
  • 23,766 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 10:37 PM

i was a real big fan of my Arizer V-Tower. can use a whip, bag, or with the right attatchments you can vape bong

• porkstock, CannbisSouL and Mattekat like this

Fish meat is practically a vegetable...

#8 BareFootHiker

BareFootHiker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted January 20 2016 - 06:46 PM

I recently bought a G Pro By Grenco Science For $90. I think it is a really great vape for the price, I probably would have bout a pax 2 but didn't want to spend over $200. 

#9 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 20 2016 - 10:44 PM

i was a real big fan of my Arizer V-Tower. can use a whip, bag, or with the right attatchments you can vape bong

I believe that's one of the ones I have tried before. I really like the idea of one I can use a bag with.

#10 *Yogi*

*Yogi*

Resident Racist

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted January 22 2016 - 08:59 PM

I tried the high dollar ones down to forgetting mine and bought a cheap $10 dollar special at a gas station. For the money, use and how long the elements last under my use, I have found that cheaper Lsmoke blast and pulse fit the bill perfect. But I also clean it every other day and have back up orbs and other attachments so they stay in perfect working condition. 

Everyone has a favorite, I keep it cheap and easy, for use and replacement wise. So far, no problems!

• Mattekat likes this

God hates muslims!

Click to shop at FS Books