• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted September 08 2015 - 03:22 PM

You're out on a first date and when it comes time to pay, you realize you have forgotten/lost your wallet

OR

going to a significant others parents house for the first time and having them serve you food that you find disgusting and having to choke it down?

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#2 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 12,125 posts

Posted September 08 2015 - 03:26 PM

Having to shit at your significant others parents house. I made a plot twist. 

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#3 expanse

expanse

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted September 08 2015 - 03:42 PM

I haven't found food yet that I wouldn't eat, but I would still think that it would be worse to gave to eat something you find disgusting.

I wouldn't mind doing dishes at a restaurant, as long as my date doesn't mind waiting for me.

#4 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted September 08 2015 - 03:48 PM

I haven't found food yet that I wouldn't eat, but I would still think that it would be worse to gave to eat something you find disgusting.

I wouldn't mind doing dishes at a restaurant, as long as my date doesn't mind waiting for me.

I guess you could always call someone and have them buzz over with their credit card.....

What about chicken feet? Have you ever tried chicken feet? I am pretty adventurous when it comes to food, but I definitely don't know if I would be adventurous to try chicken feet.

Edited by Asharoni, September 08 2015 - 03:49 PM.

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#5 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,809 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted September 08 2015 - 03:53 PM

I don't remember dating and I don't have a significant other....

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#6 King2E4

King2E4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted September 08 2015 - 04:02 PM

The second one is probably the worst. Eating food you hate is gross and it can make you sick. The first one is bad, but you can phone someone to bring you your wallet (even though that would look bad on your behalf and would ruin the date).

#7 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 39,486 posts

Posted September 08 2015 - 07:26 PM

i don't think the whole doing dishes to pay off your check thing actually happens.  seems pretty illegal really.

but if it did, you would have already blown the date if you took her to a restaurant where you could work off the bill with less than 3 hours of minimum wage washing.  and i don't think any date would be that patient.

• expanse likes this

#8 expanse

expanse

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted September 09 2015 - 12:31 AM

I guess you could always call someone and have them buzz over with their credit card.....

What about chicken feet? Have you ever tried chicken feet? I am pretty adventurous when it comes to food, but I definitely don't know if I would be adventurous to try chicken feet.

Haha, I'd have to try chicken feet at least once.

#9 fjcreams

fjcreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted September 09 2015 - 07:38 AM

Forgetting your wallet on the first date could actually be beneficial by showing you how your date would react in such a situation.  If they step in and pay with no reluctance, you know things must be going pretty well.  If they freak out, leave, or pay grudgingly, then maybe they suck donkey balls.

I was on a first date a month ago and when I paid with my debit card, they came back and told me it had been rejected.  I had to pay with my credit card.  It was complete bullshit bc I obviously had enough funds, but maybe I had moved money around too much that day.  Who knows.  But it was really embarrassing.  My date jokingly said "I'm judging you so hard right now."  but she was fine with it otherwise.  She still spent the night :winkywink:

So, uh, yeah I choose choking down nasty food and then pissing it out of your asshole in their guest bathroom, which just happens to be next to the living room where they have all gathered to meditate in silence. Also sound resonates heavily off the tile floor and walls.  Also you didn't correctly latch the door, and it suddenly creaks open and you're left facing the room as you're hunched over with that uncomfortable feeling you get when liquid comes out the solids hole.

happy dating yall!

• Ashalicious likes this

#10 Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart

Grumpy old bitch

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • LocationIn my treehouse

Posted September 09 2015 - 07:56 AM

No wallet thing. 

I can eat just about anything, and who says you have to eat a lot? That one is easy peasy.

• Ashalicious likes this
Remember, no one is perfect, everyone's ass has a crack in it.