#21 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,809 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted April 15 2015 - 06:56 AM

Who?

Must be someone I have on permanent ignore.

• augiedog likes this

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#22 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,644 posts

Posted April 15 2015 - 07:38 AM

Rolling, you said it better....how I feel about it....I do think I would have more to talk about with both of her sisters, though....I'd  connect with them  better, I think.

Edited by Moonglow181, April 15 2015 - 07:45 AM.

#23 rainydayhype

rainydayhype

flower power

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts

Posted April 15 2015 - 09:49 AM

tumblr_inline_nmtydu71T41r89g1t_500.gif

• Ashalicious and fourth wise man like this

#24 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,644 posts

Posted April 15 2015 - 11:53 AM

Kendall Jenner poses topless for GQ magazine is on my top news stories today on my internet page.......if anyone is interested.....

Edited by Moonglow181, April 15 2015 - 11:54 AM.

#25 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• PipPipPip
  • 13,373 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted April 15 2015 - 11:57 AM

He is planning on becoming a woman, yes. Good for him. I am not going to make fun of someone who is transgendered and was born in the wrong body. I think he is very brave.

I used to think that way.

But id question anyone that takes that long to transform.

And Ive seen too many guys hit a later age, then start to fem up, just really so they can be objects for extra kinky bi guys. And decades with 5 extra girly daughters wouldnt help

Plus someone in his position would know a lot.will just think its some kooky hollywood thing.

Not PC to say out loud, and the general population never wants to admit that it works, bur it.would be more about getting some butt action, than being brave

He may not look all that attractive to most, maybe even a little weird, but to at least 10% of guys its going to be extra kinky, and that 10% is all he needs
  • fourth wise man likes this

#26 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted April 15 2015 - 12:47 PM

I used to think that way.

But id question anyone that takes that long to transform.

And Ive seen too many guys hit a later age, then start to fem up, just really so they can be objects for extra kinky bi guys. And decades with 5 extra girly daughters wouldnt help

Plus someone in his position would know a lot.will just think its some kooky hollywood thing.

Not PC to say out loud, and the general population never wants to admit that it works, bur it.would be more about getting some butt action, than being brave

He may not look all that attractive to most, maybe even a little weird, but to at least 10% of guys its going to be extra kinky, and that 10% is all he needs

I can't say, to be honest, as I don't know his side of the story. All I know is what I read on the tabloid headlines, and I know they can't be trusted as legitimate sources.

It will be really interesting to hear his side of the story.

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#27 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,644 posts

Posted April 15 2015 - 12:50 PM

I like Bruce Jenner...i will watch the program.

• Ashalicious likes this

#28 Lynnbrowngreen

Lynnbrowngreen

Firecracker

• PipPipPip
  • 6,731 posts
  • LocationTwilight Zone in southern US

Posted April 15 2015 - 01:20 PM

I'm old enough to remember when he was The Shit when he was in the Olympics.  :)

Surviving with even a shred of sanity after being married to that crew makes me give him kudos.  I don't care who you are nor where, when you marry someone, you also marry their family (in a way)...I think its cool the way he has often shunned the media.

He's gotta be brave, in more ways than one, I think.

#29 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,944 posts
  • LocationKissMyAss Penisylvania

Posted April 15 2015 - 02:22 PM

that boy needs an appointment @

True Colors Makeup Artistry

Bethlehem PA 18020

neowen.gif

Uxq2a8kK_reasonably_small.jpg

Road signs flow into the headlights
Whisper names and fall behind
He finds some honor in the darkness
Hopes for grace and peace of mind

#30 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted April 15 2015 - 03:21 PM

I'm old enough to remember when he was The Shit when he was in the Olympics.  :)

Surviving with even a shred of sanity after being married to that crew makes me give him kudos.  I don't care who you are nor where, when you marry someone, you also marry their family (in a way)...I think its cool the way he has often shunned the media.

He's gotta be brave, in more ways than one, I think.

I WISH I was old enough to remember him kicking ass in the Olympics. Sadly though, I hadn't even been born yet.

I couldn't imagine the shit he had to have put up with with the Kardashian clan. I am surprised he isn't bat shit crazy now, to be honest. And then to get into that car accident where someone was killed?

My heart goes out to the guy. I definitely want the best for him. That is just my nature though, I want the best for everyone.

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice