• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted February 26 2015 - 02:48 PM

if your in miami in march and want to hang out leave me a message, it would be cool to meet some of the people here in real life.

im 29 years old, i like the bar/club scene and im familiar with all the venues in the miami/ft lauderdale area.  if you want a hook up to get discounts on bottle service and local hook ups for herbs i got you covered.  if you have any questions about ultra or any other parties that are coming up in miami i could probably offer some info too. 

basically i would like to hang out with you if you enjoy being social, have cool vibes and you are not a total weirdo.  whatever you are into, i can probably help you find it here in miami weather its hardcore rock bars, or all night techno clubs, but there is definitely a focus on edm in march and there are parties every night of the week.

i dont want to hang out with you if you:

are anti-social

go to bed early

are a junkie that steals stuff

drink to the point of passing out or make a fool of yourself in public

are intimidated by night clubs

#2 IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted March 22 2015 - 09:29 AM

update: some pics from electric beach

IMG 20150321 062322 rewind
Album: wmc 2015 electric beach
15 images
0 comments

#3 IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted March 30 2015 - 12:20 PM

wmc season and ultra has ended, it was one of the most epic festivals i have ever witnessed.  definitely the sexiest place to be on the planet.  i met so many cool people and partied at some new places.  stayed awake for fri, sat and the last day of ultra, and i am now in recovery mode.   this festival will definitely test your limits.  you have to be fit and eat and sleep every day.   will post some pictures later, so tired............

Click to shop at Zamnesia