Seven People Control Most Of The Media

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Nerdanderthal, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

1 person likes this.
  2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Whether it's controlled by seven people or not, the mainstream media is dominated by corporations, and since when do corporations want people knowing the truth? Whether it's 7 people, 70 people, or 700 people, it really does not matter. The fact is the purpose of the news is to mislead -- not inform -- people.

3. thestarshinebright

thestarshinebright Guest

yes I heard this too. and i also heard the olsen twins are ultimate moguls in show business. and that they love children.

4. thestarshinebright

thestarshinebright Guest

it's true but they are not jewish. they say they are jewish and they have jewish names but they are not.

5. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

being well informed is like having a healthy diet, the key is variety.

btw, i wouldn't mind banging the shit out of an olsen twin!

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

So is this going to be yet another springboard for you to go on about your racist ideas?

So how are the Nazi face tattoos coming along?
    I'm tellin' ya, they would save you a lot of time.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think you are generalizing, which makes the sentence not factual anymore. Even when there is some biased person at the top the main purpose of the majority of the news being reported can still be to genuinly inform.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Seems like Jewish folks are pretty good with money. I don't care what religion they are, but I do care that so few own the media. Murdoch exemplifies much of the media nowadays. Fortunately, using rabbit ears on my boob tube, I don't have to suffer through foxes' constant republican talking points. Any supposed "liberals" on fox are plants
    and are WEAK-WEAK-WEAK. How about Jim Hightower--Bernie Sanders-Greg Palast. People who could show those bullshitters as the bullshitters they are. Hollering over people shows just how intractable those pricks are. Toe the Murdoch-Koch line. The fairness doctrine was no more than law/rule that said that those that are attacked on the air are ENTITLED to equal time to rebut/respond.
    Obvious why the republicans are afraid of that.

9. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I've heard Allan Combs of Fox compared to The Washington Generals basketball team!

1 person likes this.
  10. anababin

anababin Members

i didn't like the olsen twins when i was little because i thought they were scary. but i wanted to be on a show with them. then i loved them. they made my childhood. they are beautiful aren't they?

11. Pressed_Rat

The Olson Twins look weird as fuck today. I don't see how anyone can find them attractive. They look ghoulish.

[​IMG]

They did look cute when they were in their late teens, but something has happened to them.

12. Asmodean

Lol/sigh

So you don't keep check on the news (as you believe its pupose is to mislead and distract, not inform) but you know your stuff on the celebs... especially their looks. It's like seeing a sportsfan giving their opinion on the latest game ;)

Olsen twins looking 'weird as fuck' and goulish... rather hysterical comment looking at that pic. Ah well, its your time, life and opinion. Why even bother...

1 person likes this.
  13. Pressed_Rat

I do not pay attention to celebrities, however to some extent I do pay attention to what goes on in Hollyweird because it's from where people's culture comes from here in the west.

14. Asmodean

You mean popculture. There's other cultural stuff too of course and even the mainstream people in the west indulge in it.
    So... why is hollyweird more important to pay attention to than the news? Isn't it more an interest thing and you simply prefer to pay more interest to how the Olsen twins look? ;)

15. Pressed_Rat

I pay attention to everything. The news media and Hollywood alike mold people's realities. They are both very much alike.

16. Asmodean

I only pay attention to everything when i am interested or can garner up the interest, or of course when i happen to find it entertaining... and strongly suspect it counts exactly the same for you.

17. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I like what you say; but remember, commands usually come from the top and get passed down. There are two types of command systems, the branch method and the root method.

18. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Fast forward to 6:58 for the best bit.

19. Emelina

Emelina Member

20. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.