Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice
Photo
- - - - -

Brain Education For A Sustainable Society Conference In Los Angeles

Emotion health mental health school health worksite heatl Family relationships health nutrition brain games lecture lunch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Earth girl

Earth girl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 31 2014 - 06:08 AM

Brain Education is the way to change the way we think and begin new era of health, happiness and peace. Learn brain education principles 5 steps of the brain potential. Learn how BE can change your brain, change your life and change the world.

#2 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 19,930 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted November 13 2014 - 01:54 PM

the only one who should be messing with anyone's brain, unless they're a threat to anyone, is themselves.  the capacity of our surroundings for peace and happiness, are the product of cultures we all participate in creating.  every ideology and religion offers the same slogan, of changing your life and your world.  i only need look at what they've done, to not trust anything else that claims to either.

i am liberal in the sense of putting what i consider to be morality ahead of what i consider to be tradition, and certainly ahead of the fake traditions that are too often called conservative, and i do consider peace to be a part of morality, which i consider to be the avoidance of causing harm.  that doesn't mean i automatically consider changing something, just because it can be changed, as invariably to lead to good things.

neither do i reject the value of everything that has come to be called tradition just because it has.  many, not all but many, have come about for good and logical reasons.  most aspects of most indiginous ways of life, are among these i consider positive.  most aspects of what has robbed them, i do not.

Edited by themnax, November 13 2014 - 01:58 PM.

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

#3 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• PipPipPip
  • 20,946 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted November 15 2014 - 06:34 PM

Is this like a fufu positive thinking seminar?

3i6eiPI.png?

#4 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 19,930 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted November 17 2014 - 12:42 AM

Is this like a fufu positive thinking seminar?

sure sounds like it.  also one and only post by new memeber.  sounds kindof maybe just a little bit spammy botish even.

Edited by themnax, November 17 2014 - 12:42 AM.

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

#5 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,141 posts

Posted November 17 2014 - 12:56 AM

Sounds more like brainwashing to me.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Emotion health, mental health, school health, worksite heatl, Family relationships health, nutrition, brain games, lecture, lunch

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice