Aquascaping 4ft 300L / Business Idea

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by MattieGee, Apr 17, 2014.

1. MattieGee

MattieGee Member

My mate sold me his 4ft 300L with custom build mental stand, big fluval carbon filter, light and 300w heater. Its up and running and looking good after about 2 weeks. Its has nice fine sand that looks banging with my two plants Alternanthera Rosaefolia and Hydrocotyle Leucocephala with the light on. Its stocked with x1 Black Moor, x1 Leopard Pleco, x1 Yamato Shirmp, x1 Siamese fighter, x1 Ram Cichlid, x1 Chinese Hill stream Loach, x1 Bronze Corydora x2 Apistogramma Mendezi. Every pay day 100% I'll buy some tropical fish, its a proper addiction. I plan to get x1 Banjo Catfish, x1 Butterfly Fish and loads more Hill Stream Loaches.

# I have a passion for tropical fish and idealy it would be my dream job. So I'm doing a 12 week Princes Trust course and at the end of it I can apply for a 20 grand grant to start up a business. That's the plan but I'm only 20 and I'm sort of feeling abit out of my depth. Any advice is welcome.

5 people like this.