• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 Pressed Rat

Pressed Rat

Do you even lift, bruh?

• PipPipPip
  • 33,150 posts

Posted February 23 2014 - 10:39 AM

First of all, let me tell you how many bankers exist. Its innumerable. So given the large population of financiers, this is a relatively low number of suicide.

Conspiracy theorists would like to make something of it, but obviously there is no secret issue linking these deaths. It's likely due to the stress level in finance. Trading is extremely stressful, when I say extremely..you probably cannot fathom what it's like to work every day under that type of pressure. It's also a highly competitive environment, where a single misstep personally or professionally can ruin your reputation and career. Finance guys are judged by their peers and superiors on everything from the age of their wives, to length of marriage, gpa, graduate school, place of birth, dog choice, I mean literally everything because in their world they analyze everything to death - literally as you can see.

Yup, nothing to see here folks. Go back to sleep.

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

#12 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• PipPipPip
  • 14,339 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 04:06 AM

Actually one of the first sociological facts ever established is that suicide rates go up for any people who are subject to great economic change; whether that be positive or negative. So people losing everything in the stock market commit suicide (that one seems intuitive) but also suicide rates go up for people who win the lottery (that one is opposite to intuition, and yet proven by facts). This type of suicide is term anomic, meaning it stems from a loss of "nomie", or norms, a loss of perceived social structure and support surrounding sudden changes in wealth.

But I mean depression, anxiety and suicide are already fairly common for "simpler" egoic reasons; family falling apart, biochemical disturbance, etc. It does not mean the lizard shadow people are beginning to call in their soul debts to the rothschilds, if you catch my drift. Occam's razor is a beauty.

2015_digital_spore_by_farboart-d99vlvl.j

#13 celebrating

celebrating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 04:48 AM

---

http://wallstreetonp...th-derivatives/

As Bank Deaths Continue to Shock, Documents Reveal JPMorgan Has Been Patenting Death Derivatives

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Simply wait. Let your own present experience
be the
answer.--Osho

#14 rollingalong

rollingalong

yabba daba doobs

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,932 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 25 2014 - 04:56 AM

Why are these Top Bankers who have committed suicide know, and their money won't save them?

you lost me here ....I cant see how anyone could even make sense of this sentence...it doesn't make any sense

that

and no one gives a shit a bunch of bankers off themselves....more bankers right behind them to step in

#15 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,509 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted February 25 2014 - 05:14 AM

I thought they were showing a good example to the other bankers. Must be a post-economic crisis phenomenom :p

Posted Image

#16 Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 05:55 AM

Could be a pre-economic crisis phenomenom too.
Treat the Earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, but loaned from your children.:peace:

#17 Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus

Master of Funk and Evil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 05:58 AM

Here, media doesn't cover anybody's suicide.
https://t1.gstatic.c...EkdIUXphLC3F7UQ
"Now we're cooking with Evil gas!"

#18 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,509 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 06:07 AM

Here they do, if it is a loved celebrity for example.

Could be a pre-economic crisis phenomenom too.

Are you saying it's an indication of positive change to come?

Posted Image

#19 Meliai

Meliai

• PipPipPip
  • 12,163 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 06:13 AM

I don't see how anyone can find a conspiracy in this. Its not a conspiracy, just a sad reflection of the reality of our financial system

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens ~Tolkien

#20 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,509 posts

Posted February 25 2014 - 06:15 AM

Would they perhaps have felt better if they didn't accepted their bonuses?

Posted Image

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company