13 replies to this topic

#1 Iron John

Iron John

abstract distractionist.

• PipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts
  • LocationBox of paints.

Posted January 22 2014 - 10:37 AM

Hi I'm a noncommittal ex-hippie from London.I hate talking about myself but feel an impulse to expunge personal details.If can afford it I drink a whole bottle of red wine most evenings.I've finally realised that marijuana doesn't agree with me so hopefully will avoid that forever.Am partial to class A's though.See you around.Much love xxx.

Posted Image

#2 penguinsfan13

penguinsfan13

• PipPipPip
  • 12,739 posts

Posted January 22 2014 - 10:45 AM

so i had an operation on my hip and when i wanted more info on it i googled hip operations and this was one of the search results. i want to show you all my hips but i think if i show to much to soon you will all think less of me. so i hope i get to know you all well after some time in the forums.

#3 sunfighter

sunfighter

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationWitch City

Posted January 22 2014 - 11:10 AM

What are "class A's"?

#4 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 19,199 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted January 22 2014 - 11:20 AM

Hi...

Could someone show me where the door is, I can't seem to get outta this place.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#5 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,731 posts

Posted January 22 2014 - 11:22 AM

Hi. I'm scratcho, an old man with no sense, no money, no talent, but several teeth and a 4 inch square patch of nice head hair. Would you? Could you? Be my friend?

( I put those exact words on an old folks dating site--and actually am getting people wanting to communicate!!)

#6 Iron John

Iron John

abstract distractionist.

• PipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts
  • LocationBox of paints.

Posted January 22 2014 - 11:46 AM

What are "class A's"?

"]Ed Sheeran - The A Team [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Posted Image

#7 Spectacles

Spectacles

My life is a tapestry

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

Posted January 22 2014 - 12:37 PM

Scratcho I would date you.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

#8 RubyS0h0

RubyS0h0

Organized Chaos

• PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts

Posted January 22 2014 - 12:41 PM

Hi. I'm not a hippie. I'm a punk rock chick. My username came from a Rancid song. I get that question a lot. I'm usually a pretty nice person for the most part. If you want to know more just ask.

This is like a dream come true... Rollin and ruby back in chat together! Better than the spice girls reunion~Asfandyar13

#9 *MAMA*

*MAMA*

Perfectly Imperfect

• PipPipPip
  • 6,406 posts

Posted January 22 2014 - 12:51 PM

Hi, I'm mama. I like my family, guns, contact sports, the great outdoors, cooking, cleaning, fast cars, good music, good booze, dancing, roller derby, and occasional substances. I'm a lover and a nurturer by nature. I make friends easily, but I don't let very many people get close. Majority of humanity has proven to be shitty, so I don't trust very easily, although I'm quick to forgive when it's genuinely requested. I don't discuss my relationships on internet forums because I'm generally judged and looked down upon for my lifestyle.

#10 bronsiboy

bronsiboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Locationwashington

Posted January 22 2014 - 01:02 PM

hello my name is dreadzy. im a full blown hippie. i love dreadlocks, i have a thing for dreadlock chicks. i love nature for both its beauty and wisdom. i love weed, and psychedelics. i love metal music, specifically, death, black, pagan/folk, and viking metal. im an aspiring drummer. my 2 passions r music and nature. i like doing parkour even though i havent done it in awhile. i am also studying the russian language, and after that i would like to learn swedish. if u want to know more just PM me :)
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

Peace, Love, and Awareness.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop