21 replies to this topic

#1 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted September 29 2013 - 07:47 AM

I've read about it on erowid and for some reason I thought it was illegal, but I saw some stuff called Kratom at the smoke shop when I was buying my new hookah (yay!). So I wanted to know who's tried it, what it's like, and whether it's worth trying.

#2 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• PipPipPip
  • 21,441 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 29 2013 - 04:03 PM

I've tried Kratom... I've got powdered kratom extract online and that was half decent, I'm not that into opioids but it was approx. on par with a moderate dose of hydrocodone in strength, weed really compliments the experience as well.

I've tried headshop kratom once but it was significantly weaker than the stuff I got online and more expensive so I'd recommend ordering it online if that's a viable option.

3i6eiPI.png?

#3 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted September 29 2013 - 06:43 PM

Good tip. Where did you order yours online?

#4 ~One And ALL~

~One And ALL~

Bliss

• PipPipPip
  • 6,135 posts

Posted September 29 2013 - 06:47 PM

I've never tried it but NUMEROUS (many, many, many!) people have recommended it to me over n over again (lol).... I've only heard of people using it for opiate withdrawl... but anyways, I probably would have ended up getting it but we decided to go the suboxone route instead but anyways... just for future reference, I am interested in finding out if it's in head shops everywhere and all (all states and if it's commonly found in head shops or just every now and then...).... I only just recently found you you even COULD buy it in head shops...
  • Ella Olivia born Sept 14, 2014... my second little angel is here and beautiful. :)
  •  
  • Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, Time is Eternity

#5 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted September 30 2013 - 12:10 PM

Yeah I didn't know that you could either. I was surprised to see it there.

#6 Mad Nok

Mad Nok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted October 18 2013 - 06:24 PM

If you can get good quality stuff, its supposed to be pretty good. I've only tried two different head shop ones: 4g of Maeng Da in capsule form (Surprisingly pretty damn good!) and tonight I tried a 3oz Kratom "shot". The shot tasted god awful, and is incredibly weak. Both cost the same amount, and the only one i would try again would be the capsules.

Are you allowed to ask for sources on this site for Kratom? I'm dying to know!

#7 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted October 19 2013 - 03:53 PM

You can ask, but links aren't supposed to be allowed, I believe. If anyone asks for a link, usually someone will just PM the answer to you.

#8 Mad Nok

Mad Nok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted October 26 2013 - 08:58 AM

You can ask, but links aren't supposed to be allowed, I believe. If anyone asks for a link, usually someone will just PM the answer to you.

You've got enough posts under your belt that I'll trust ya. Once I get my minimum number of post, ill have to send you a PM to talk about this more.

#9 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted October 26 2013 - 10:44 AM

Okay then.

#10 inthydreams911

inthydreams911

• PipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts

Posted October 26 2013 - 10:55 AM

Yea its kind of like moderate pill high. Except there is a little more visual quality to it, maybe like a really strong herb high.

The only thing is it kind of gives you a bit of a hang over. Like a tired sluggish feeling the next day, nothing too bad tho.

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds