14 replies to this topic

#1 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:06 AM

So I have like 20 stalker/trolls at RIU who decided to make meme's about me and my sister and my x girlfriends and shit. And when I say a meme section here on HipForums, I knew I had to make a thread where people could post the best ones. The way to find them is to Google search: "FinShaggy meme" "FinShaggy's sister" "FinShaggy's x" or maybe even just "FinShaggy"... And switching to Google images helps...

I'll start us off...

Posted Image
"I now say that the world has the technology – either available or well advanced in the research pipeline – to feed on a sustainable basis a population of 10 billion people. The more pertinent question today is whether farmers and ranchers will be permitted to use this new technology? While the affluent nations can certainly afford to adopt ultra low-risk positions, and pay more for food produced by the so-called “organic” methods, the one billion chronically undernourished people of the low income, food-deficit nations cannot."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out my book in the writing section...

#2 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:09 AM

I don't look like this now, but I used to... And for some reason they thought I would be insulted when they showed me "asking if anyone has any weed" :D Posted Image
"I now say that the world has the technology – either available or well advanced in the research pipeline – to feed on a sustainable basis a population of 10 billion people. The more pertinent question today is whether farmers and ranchers will be permitted to use this new technology? While the affluent nations can certainly afford to adopt ultra low-risk positions, and pay more for food produced by the so-called “organic” methods, the one billion chronically undernourished people of the low income, food-deficit nations cannot."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,119 posts
  • LocationKissMyAss Penisylvania

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image

Uxq2a8kK_reasonably_small.jpg

Road signs flow into the headlights
Whisper names and fall behind
He finds some honor in the darkness
Hopes for grace and peace of mind

#4 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,119 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:26 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,119 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:31 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:31 AM

These are awesome guys, I'm literally laughing out loud at that last one with the girl crying. Keep up the good work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,119 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:43 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:46 AM

What's a FinShaggy carpet Lol :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 FinShaggy

FinShaggy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 11:47 AM

OHHHHH, like a shag carpet. I get it now, took a sec.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 66,119 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 12:10 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image