How do you view sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bailz, Nov 15, 2012.

1. bailz

bailz Member

Well after finding out that my boyfriend feels that sex is ONLY about pleasure and pretty much that it is my duty as his girlfriend to be a toy for him, I am honestly pretty hurt.

The reason being is that I feel like sex is about making a deep connection, defining the ultimate level of devotion and trust, and to grow closer..among other things. It's a big deal to me for us to have a different feeling toward sex.

Anyways, I'm curious...gender defined, how do you feel about sex?

2. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Wow! Maybe he will grow up! Realize what sexx SHOULD be about. (Other than the making babies part) If not, YOU should move on! Thats my honest opinion! You only hvae one life, so YOU should be happy with it!!

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

That's just because you queef an abnormal (in your opinion) amount.

If my memory serves.

;)

4. bailz

bailz Member

Well also, don't get me wrong, he doesn't feel that my ONLY duty is to please him. But that pleasure is the sole purpose of sex. Which, I feel like may be common for guys..just wondering if I'm overreacting I guess.

5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

maybe you should be honored he choose you to pleasure him

6. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Technically it's both.

If sex occured and wasn't physically pleasurable, the experience wouldn't be mutually and emotionally bonding.

It would be called bad sex.

1 person likes this.
  7. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I am a male and I am asexual.

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Depends on what position we're doing it in. :D

9. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Sex CAN be just about pleasure, and sometimes it is. But when it comes to having sex with a person you love, you HAVE to have that deeper connection. Not saying that it can only be about something deeper, you can fuck just for the pleasure, but you have to have those moments of deeper connection every once and a while as well.

10. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

i walk my dog.

11. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

False duality.

All I can say is that I am sex positive, and body positive. I don`t believe in "deeper connections" without touch. "Deeper" implies that our bodies are less important than our...what?? Spirits?? Haha! I`m don`t buy into spirit superstition. Ghostbusters was just a movie.:biggrin:

And I don`t believe in bodily intercourse, without emotional involvement. Casual sex, group sex, bukkakes, all entail emotional intercourse to varying degrees. Sex between people who`ve been married for decades may be less intimate than a one night stand.

It`s all a matter of what you want at any given moment, with any given partner(s).

-----
    Point being, my answer is not represented in your poll.

1 person likes this.
  12. hifilady

hifilady Member

I feel that it brings the couple closer together and you learn more about the person than you would just sitting and talking. When me and my husband have sex it is like I am in a different world and nothing else is going on but building the bond stronger between us.

13. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

WOW Hifi, sounds like when you and your hubby DO have sex, its really hot and intimate!!!!!

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i usually view it on my computer screen.

1 person likes this.
  15. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

I say its for both, but theres no poll option for that. It can be gr8 for meaningless fun or connecting on a deep level but its only fun without a condom. And usually not really worth it unless u know theyre clean.

16. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I find it revolting. I plan on never having sex as long as I live.

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

On tv.
    Except for that one time on the beach when this couple thought they were alone.

1 person likes this.
  18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Take it from a senior mature couple. There is intimate passionate love making sex. It's great for emotional bonding. Then there is scorching hot,horny, erotic just got to have it sex. Both are great, but for the long term relationship,It takes both for my wife and I. We know each other very well and this takes time to find a balance. We do everything together even when sex is not involved. We are always available to have whatever kind of sex is needed. We do oral on each other,message,talk,listen,masturbate each other and yes we have great intimate sex. Along with some raunchy fucking by both if needed. Find a partner like that!

1 person likes this.
  19. Dental_Floss

Dental_Floss Members

If you don't think sex is for pleasure you must be doing it wrong.

Sex for me is 100% pleasure if it wasn't I wouldn't be doing it. I don't think you're boyfriend is in the wrong nor do I feel you're opinion is wrong it just sounds like you two are not sexually compatible but that doesn't mean either of you are right or wrong. Save yourself and him some trouble and talk it out, if you figure out you're on 2 different pages move on don't try to "fix it" it wont work, neither of you are just going to all of a sudden be on each others sexual levels.

I have a deep connection with everyone I have had sex with (when sober I can't speak for drunk me). Not a "love" connection but more of a "i'm going to do everything in my power to make sure this is the best you've ever had" when with a women who is open about her sexuality and has that same desire as me it is the most beautiful thing on earth but if I'm with a selfish lover it just is never that great. It really takes 2 people being on the same sexual level to make sex work.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Usually I look through a window or through the cracks in the blinds.
    Occasionally I've drilled out parts of the walls, especially in hotel rooms and lay down some conduit to peep through.