• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 HeathenHippie

HeathenHippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 10:45 AM

I apologize if my words have offended you, Black_Books, as it was not my intent. I don't understand your hostility, or why you would imply that I, one unknown to you, am stunningly ignorant and/or lacking perspective. The claims I have made are easily verifiable with current information from reputable, unbiased sources, and I did not exaggerate those claims in order to start or continue an argument.

Have a happy day.

#22 Black_Books

Black_Books

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 10:50 AM

I apologize if my words have offended you, Black_Books, as it was not my intent. I don't understand your hostility, or why you would imply that I, one unknown to you, am stunningly ignorant and/or lacking perspective. The claims I have made are easily verifiable with current information from reputable, unbiased sources, and I did not exaggerate those claims in order to start or continue an argument.

Have a happy day.

You haven't offended me over tea. lol I was just stretching my debate skills, to be honest. Actually learned quite a bit. If you noticed in my post I didn't address you, merely your statements. I was speaking generally to the forum as a whole in my post above:

I would like to remind everyone...

...and do not/did not, in fact, accuse you of a lack of perspective or insinuate you as stunningly ignorant. Although the KFC thing was a bit drastic and silly, I admit(was typing under the influence).

I do apologize for making you feel uncomfortable or attacked.

-Black_Books
"I have a Phd in my own degree, because I have a mind of a different kind." -BlkBks

"I have strange thoughts rattling in my brain. Fighting to get out, it's hard to keep them contained!"

"You beat me in round one, but this is round two and you'll never make it to round three."

#23 HeathenHippie

HeathenHippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 11:44 AM

I do apologize for making you feel uncomfortable or attacked.

Thanks -- fortunately, I don't often take things personally and haven't here in our little exchange. It's all good.

:sunny:

#24 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted March 31 2012 - 04:54 PM

anyone ever tried the Peace tea? pretty good better than Arizona tea
Posted Image

#25 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted April 07 2012 - 03:32 PM

any1 tried oolong one of my new favorites
Posted Image

#26 Veebie

Veebie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted May 13 2012 - 12:56 PM

I love both tea... and coffee (gasp). I hope that's not too taboo for this topic.

But I'm such an indecisive one. You see, it's the same when it comes to being a cat-person vs. dog-person. I'm both!

Perhaps I truly have got the best of both worlds. But whilst I'm stuck in such a limbo, I just cannot figure out how you can possibly dislike either one...

So, excuse the two cups on my desk.

#27 biohazard5500

biohazard5500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted July 22 2012 - 03:53 PM

love green tea.

#28 lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia

Banana Hammock

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted July 22 2012 - 03:58 PM

I am a huge tea drinker. Usually black, chamomile, or pre-made blends. I get some good ones from my local herb store that they make there.

#29 Poppy Sunshine

Poppy Sunshine

atypical hippie

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted July 22 2012 - 04:15 PM

I've tried several types of tea and the only kind I like is Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime and Tension Tamer. (I've posted on other threads about CS tea.)

I've tried a lot of other natural teas, some flavoured, some not, but have yet to find anything natural and caffeine-free that I like. I don't like anything with a strong smell or taste. (Although I LOVE the smell of coffee but don't drink it - never have!)

I did try CS's Sinus Soother this past winter when I had a sinus infection and it was "okay".

#30 jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1

toker

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,566 posts

Posted August 05 2012 - 12:45 PM

I love tea especially in the morning:eggnog:

Click to shop at FS Books