Click to shop at FS Books
Photo
- - - - -

Lodog's year end superphantasmagoric top 11 hip forumers awards of 2011 extravaganza!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#11 Lodog

Lodog

killing them softly

• PipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Posted January 11 2012 - 05:45 PM

Ok brother from another mother...you know me well, lol :sifone: You left us hanging though, wtf!? Did you stop to take a smoke break or something because that is the only excuse good enough for not having posted the rest :p BTW I liked the Gingervitis thing, I think we should start a band named that, lmao :2thumbsup:

I've been doing about one person a day, so I don't get burnt out on it. Just nobody else has posted on this thread but me for the last 5 days until today... I was sad. I had to bring up the ginger thing to get responses... whether you like us or hate us we are definatly something that brings out responses.
I enjoy washing my clothes with Tide

#12 thedope

thedope

glad attention

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,667 posts

Posted January 11 2012 - 06:41 PM

we are definatly something that brings out responses.

And ticks

#13 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 61,375 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted January 11 2012 - 06:43 PM

hurry up and get to number one..im still waiting to see what you say about me (with ban button at the ready)

#14 MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~

♫♪♫♪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted January 11 2012 - 11:39 PM

I've been doing about one person a day, so I don't get burnt out on it. Just nobody else has posted on this thread but me for the last 5 days until today... I was sad. I had to bring up the ginger thing to get responses... whether you like us or hate us we are definatly something that brings out responses.

Yeah, fuck with us and we will give you gingervitis dammit!!

Edited by MayQueen~420~, January 12 2012 - 01:04 PM.
I'm a retard.

#15 GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz

Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted January 12 2012 - 01:26 AM

I'm sorry I was just a silent reader lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 TAZER-69

TAZER-69

Listen To Your Heart!

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted January 12 2012 - 04:52 AM

Tick tock Lets see the rest.

#17 lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia

Banana Hammock

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted January 12 2012 - 06:46 AM

I never commented cuz I figured we'd leave it alone til you were done, then comment to death.

Its not nice to speak while others are speaking...its not nice to post while others are posting :D

#18 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,809 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted January 12 2012 - 06:53 AM

Yeah, I think we were all waiting until you were done before ripping you a new one..... Just sayin'

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#19 Lodog

Lodog

killing them softly

• PipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Posted January 12 2012 - 11:06 AM

I love number 4...

I love her so much I could just eat her up

http://www.hipforums...pictureid=75728

It's Kinky Ramona!

With responses like "Lodog I think your my favorite poster" and "Lodog your threads are the best" really strokes my ego in a ways I can't explain... OK maybe I can, I'm a ham and I begin to fade away without reps and lols. Be that as it may Kinky's one of my favorite posters.

She's more honest on these forumers than most... I wouldn't announce to the world I work at DQ. That's just me though. I'd admit I work at McDonalds or something, but McDonalds' makes Dairy Queen it's bitch! There's gotta be more to it. I think working there is just a ruse to get credit for a new blizzard flavor should pot ever become legal...
http://www.hipforums...pictureid=75727

I take everything bad I said about Kinky Ramona back. If she could pull this off working at Dairy Queen would even beat sitting at home coming up with Pyramid Schemes... and that's a cush job.

Kinky just as everybody else in this thread rocks. I don't remember her too much when I posted back in the day, but that's because she was runnin with the wrong crowd. Me, Jerry420, and Death made up the dork contingent of hipforums. Even with me being the king of the hipforum dorks Kinky would never have given me the time of day. *sigh* Whether I got cooler or she got the dorkier We're all about high fives and corn dogs now... after that sentence I'm gonna say she got dorkier...

I could go on all day about Kinky, but I gotta get back to my icecrea...

http://www.hipforums...pictureid=75729

Damnit!
I enjoy washing my clothes with Tide

#20 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,789 posts

Posted January 12 2012 - 11:23 AM

I never commented cuz I figured we'd leave it alone til you were done, then comment to death.

ditto.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop