Photo
- - - - -

Idea for some extra cash... Honest opinions please.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 zeekork

zeekork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted August 14 2011 - 06:25 AM

Underground Organics? Hear me out...

Herbal Incenses / Spice / Smoke blends etc. Have been around for a while, but are just now becoming more well known around my area (Outside Tampa, Florida).

The majority of people around the area who party, smoke, experiment, or dabble in alternative entertainment have at least heard of "spice" or "k2". Especially people who get drug tested. However, most of them have no idea about legal buds, organic plants such as pure Damiana, Wild Dagga, Kratom, etc... They are not aware that there are organic products easily attainable on the internet that closely match the potency of Marijuana and are significantly cheaper.

I am 19 years old and have quite a few connections throughout the local High schools and colleges.

Business plan: Order wild dagga, damiana leaf, kratom and high quality legal bud from the most well known site ahem.. io.. . When it gets here I roughly chop and blend and add a few other spices (maybe cinnamon) to customize the color, taste, and smell and create my own product. Maybe add menthol to half or a flavoring of some sort.

I create some kind of "I-know-a-guy" story and I got my hands on some really crazy organic plants that are designed to get you high. I start selling (dealing) this smoke blend to pot heads around the area and undercut all competing prices. :devil:

My product will look better, smell better, taste better, be cheaper, and will get you high, maybe higher depending on what you smoke. Is there anything I am overlooking?

Since I altered and customized these plants into my own personal product no one can say I am flipping merchandise I ordered on the internet even though that is what I am doing, but with a little creativity and imagination...

If I begin to get a lot of business I thought I might give some samples to local smoke/head shops around the area (I know some of the managers).

Tips, pointers, opinions would really help. What do you think guys?

• Tainkegermini, Evabeavaibe, inetryconydot and 2 others like this

#2 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 60,369 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted August 14 2011 - 07:32 AM

my honest opinion is that you should get a real job instead of feeding off peoples addictions by selling them crap
  • Logan 5 and Tainkegermini like this

#3 Smokey3

Smokey3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted August 14 2011 - 07:47 AM

If someone did this to me I'd punch his teeth. Sell weed instead. Stop this fake shit

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
..::The trouble with life is that there is no background music ::..

#4 zeekork

zeekork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted August 14 2011 - 08:15 AM

@BBAD A real job is something I already have. The thread is titled extra cash. And as for the feeding off peoples' addictions... Do you realize how many people in this country make money off other people's addictions (and their own...)? Especially drug addictions... Legally and Illegally. This USA some of us live in should stand for United States of Addiction. As for it being crap that is all opinion and you still need to try it before you can say! Lol

@Smokey3 I understand where you're coming from, it's just a bit risky to sell weed here in FL.

It's not fake if it gets you high and it grows from the ground. If you smoked it and it smelled, tasted, and looked good and it got you high would you still punch teeth? And you were able to pick it up instantly and the lowest prices in town without paying shipping or handing and waiting 5 days... It's not a bad deal I don't think but I appreciate the feedback! Thanks

#5 storkfmny

storkfmny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted December 01 2011 - 07:23 AM

That shit kills people, if you have no conscience and don't mind being sued, then by all means sell your soul. (If you have that)

#6 pinkpearls

pinkpearls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted April 11 2012 - 03:55 PM

Sell stuff on Amazon or Ebay. Yardwork. Don't sell pot.

#7 DeadRinger

DeadRinger

Z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted April 11 2012 - 04:28 PM

Your gonna make a lot of people mad...

'Ordino et Deterrendi'

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;

Fools speak because they have to say something." 
-Plato

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

-Shakespeare

I will help upon request.

#8 Vato_break

Vato_break

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted April 12 2012 - 11:16 AM

This idea doesn't sound too bueno..but if its what your passionate about then do it.

#9 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,648 posts

Posted April 12 2012 - 11:18 AM

good luck getting that bank loan.

#10 pr0ne420

pr0ne420

• PipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts

Posted April 12 2012 - 02:31 PM

Is this a joke? Kid, you are very ignorant. None of the things you mentioned even come close to being as good as marijuana. Smoking cinnamon? lol.

Click to Visit Netshops!