• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 The Chinaman

The Chinaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted April 10 2011 - 04:24 PM

Sorry it's a bit of a crude idea for a topic, but I had a mate who always pissed himself when blootered & didn't even have the decency to apologise for it. To the point where I had to say "You're no longer welcome in my flat", You may think I'm a bastard, but honest to god, some prick pissing himself in your gaffe? Would you have it? Don't reckon.

Anyway, I've done the "midnight fireman" a few times, where I'm drunk to the point of being comatose and attempted a piss in the wardrobe in the bedroom, thinking it was the toilet.

And I must admit, I've tried on occasion, to sneak out a bit of a fart, and - Oh Christ - There can be surprises. This seems to happen mainly after a night of Guinness, speed & no food.

Anyway, tell me about your disgraces. Sharing's caring & all that.

#2 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 12,126 posts

Posted April 10 2011 - 04:35 PM

kind of. i was pretty drunk and very tired so i sat down to piss (no i dont have a vagina) and almost fell asleep while pissing and i looked down and theres a huge fucking puddle of piss on the floor and on my leg and feet

#3 blackcat666

blackcat666

• PipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts

Posted April 10 2011 - 04:44 PM

everyone has done that at lest once in their lifetime... it is like a right of passage in growing up.

one time when i was 18, i came home shitfaced drunk and passed out on the sofa.
during the night, i pissed my pants and puked my guts out all over myself and the sofa.
that afternoon when i woke up i had the motherfucker of all hangovers.
i cleaned my vomit up off the floor and sofa; i could not do anything about my piss that soaked into the sofa.
at that time i had a 3 legged tomcat, that went around pissing on any and everything.
everyone thought he had been the one to ruin the sofa.

it is hard to belive now, that i was once that young and stupid.

#4 lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia

Banana Hammock

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,568 posts

Posted April 10 2011 - 05:07 PM

I can honestly say I have never shit or pissed my pants. I did have a friend, however, that puked and shit his pants at the same time. We called him pukey deuce forever...it was hilarious

#5 tricknologist

tricknologist

menace to sobriety

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted April 10 2011 - 06:51 PM

I've done my fair share of puking, but I've never pissed or shit myself.

I can honestly say I have never shit or pissed my pants. I did have a friend, however, that puked and shit his pants at the same time. We called him pukey deuce forever...it was hilarious

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 knotdirty

knotdirty

Over the Rainbow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted April 11 2011 - 05:52 PM

Nope. This thread is pretty funny though.

My brother always slams back shots until he either pukes or pisses himself, and then passes out, leaving his fellow drinkers to change him and put him to bed. :p usually he stays awake long enough to change his own pants though.

My husband pissed in his stepson's shoes one time...they had the misfortune to be laying at the bottom of the closet that he thought was a toilet. His ex wife made him buy a new pair. :p
Posted Image

#7 The Chinaman

The Chinaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted April 13 2011 - 02:16 PM

My husband pissed in his stepson's shoes one time...they had the misfortune to be laying at the bottom of the closet that he thought was a toilet. His ex wife made him buy a new pair. :p

I heard soldiers used to break in their boots by pissing in them.

#8 beatlebug

beatlebug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted April 26 2011 - 10:21 AM

Yes.

#9 Aesthete

Aesthete

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted May 01 2011 - 04:05 AM

This is one thing I've never done. I've passed out, blacked out, thrown up in my sleep, but I haven't pissed myself or shit myself.

#10 IANABIAP

IANABIAP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted May 01 2011 - 05:57 AM

Sorry it's a bit of a crude idea for a topic, but I had a mate who always pissed himself when blootered & didn't even have the decency to apologise for it. To the point where I had to say "You're no longer welcome in my flat", You may think I'm a bastard, but honest to god, some prick pissing himself in your gaffe? Would you have it? Don't reckon.

Anyway, I've done the "midnight fireman" a few times, where I'm drunk to the point of being comatose and attempted a piss in the wardrobe in the bedroom, thinking it was the toilet.

And I must admit, I've tried on occasion, to sneak out a bit of a fart, and - Oh Christ - There can be surprises. This seems to happen mainly after a night of Guinness, speed & no food.

Anyway, tell me about your disgraces. Sharing's caring & all that.

A little pee leaked out once when I was drunk.
"How could 19 people off of the street find the Pentagon and the World Trade Center from the middle of nowhere?"

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company