Click to shop at Zamnesia
Photo
- - - - -

What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 mulliganman

mulliganman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 10:19 AM

For me, it was when i was still in high school (along long long time ago) my girlfriends mom had just left the house so my girlfriend placed a blanket down in the family room cranked up the stereo we got completely naked and started going at it. She was on top riding me and all of a sudden she jumped off me and hid behind the sofa. There I was sporting wood in the middle of the room while her mother is staring straight at me. I flipped to my stomach and grabbed the blanket, but the damage was done. She kept yelling at my girlfriend for what seemed forever. Needless to say every time I saw her mom it was very awkward.

#2 ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02

• PipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 10:22 AM

That's fucking hilarious though it must have sucked bad.

Mine would probably just be my mom walking in on me having phone sex in my room.

#3 moondrizzle

moondrizzle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 10:45 AM

I stayed in a hotel one night with my girl and there was a really big jacuzzi-bath in the en-suite, I thought bubble bath would be nice and poured half a bottle in while the bath was filling. when the jets were on the whole area place filled with suds and it was a disaster and my girl went back to the bedroom all pissed off that I made a mess:) So i drained the bath and started trying to bash the suds down with a towel.
There I am, completely naked, covered in suds, smacking big suds everywhere, and my girl comes back in and takes a picture.. Damn that picture!!

#4 mulliganman

mulliganman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 11:07 AM

hope the pic stayed private

#5 moondrizzle

moondrizzle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 11:20 AM

hope the pic stayed private

Thats what I'm worried about. It could be floating around the internet for all I know.

#6 sophieclair

sophieclair

• PipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 11:21 AM

I stayed in a hotel one night with my girl and there was a really big jacuzzi-bath in the en-suite, I thought bubble bath would be nice and poured half a bottle in while the bath was filling. when the jets were on the whole area place filled with suds and it was a disaster and my girl went back to the bedroom all pissed off that I made a mess:) So i drained the bath and started trying to bash the suds down with a towel.
There I am, completely naked, covered in suds, smacking big suds everywhere, and my girl comes back in and takes a picture.. Damn that picture!!

LMAO that's the number one rule of hot tubs and a jacuzzi is you never put bubbles in unless you're gonna watch it. Don't worry I've done it in mine too.:D

Who are they to judge me? I know I am not perfect and I don't claim to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your own hands are clean.
-Anonymous

#7 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 39,236 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 11:39 AM

in the locker room when everyone saw how unusually large i was.

#8 Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish

Sex wee pon de babylon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 11:55 AM

My mum walking in to bring me and my ex a cup of tea one morning, although in fairness we were under the covers so doesnt really count but still walked in on us in the act.

Got a bit of a shock but it wasnt too bad, she just said "dont mind me" and left fairly sharpish.
Although I got the whole "you better not get her pregnant" thing later. She makes sure to remind me of that regularly :rolleyes:

#9 mulliganman

mulliganman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 02:20 PM

If there was no blanket on the bed (For you) however lucky for me I dont have to see my ex-girlfriends Mom everyday.

#10 Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish

Sex wee pon de babylon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted April 26 2010 - 02:21 PM

If there was no blanket on the bed (For you) however lucky for me I dont have to see my ex-girlfriends Mom everyday.

Nah it was my mum :p