• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 nick6999

nick6999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted January 02 2010 - 08:28 PM

ADHD doesn't exist - it is a fabricated 'disorder' created by psychiatrists as an excuse to 'prescribe' drugs (at a profit to drugs companies with a cut for them) and in so doing, render less able, otherwise healthy and able children. Sure, your child may be misbehaving, but he/she sure doesn't have ADHD and CERTAINLY DOES NOT 'require' medication - see the following links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etPVB504Yug&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufOUHeS-ZY&feature=channel

http://www.cchr.org/...f_death_museum/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUHUpfDVgY

If you love your children, don't give them anything a psychiatrist prescribes - ever.

(This was an answer to another post but is so important I decided to create a new thread - just go to the above links and read and watch.)

#2 Valdis

Valdis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted January 03 2010 - 09:49 PM

You may or may not be well meaning but you can't decide for others if they or thier kids should use a drug or not. That's for them to decide. You also are not qualified to say, despite various Youtube videos (could any source be more credible? LMAO!) if it's "real" or not.

#3 nick6999

nick6999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted January 10 2010 - 02:02 PM

Well. when you have finished LMAO, perhaps you would like to put your brain into gear because clearly it isn't at the moment. You obviously have nothing credible to say because you are laughing and poking fun - a clear admission that you haven't a clue on the subject. As for demanding the right for parents to decide to drug their children or not - are children property for parents to do with as they please?

#4 greengirl90

greengirl90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted January 10 2010 - 02:10 PM

adhd and add is the most wonderful disorder ever... thankyou doctor and government for giving me amphetamines :) i couldnt thank you enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When yesturday is tomorrow

#5 darkforest

darkforest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted January 11 2010 - 05:01 PM

If your kid can stare blankly at the tv for hours while playing Nintendo they don't have ADHD.
There is but one life, one soul and we all share it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Wiseman

Wiseman

• PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted January 12 2010 - 04:08 PM

Speaking as someone that used to be pretty strongly affected by ADHD, I can assure you that it's not a 'lie'. I won't say that it's a disease or anything, but it's definitely an ever-present hindrance when you're trying to do a lot of things that demand focus.

It didn't really set in for me at all until later in my teenage years, but at the worst of it, I couldn't read a sentence in a book and retain the things what I read. Made for a pretty fair amount of frustration. Couldn't do math at all either.

And I never got any medication for it either. It's sorta faded away. I still can't read nearly as well as I could when I was younger, but I don't have any doubt in my mind that ADD/ADHD is indeed a real problem.
"My choice is what I choose to do, and if I'm causing no harm, I shouldn't bother you. Your choice is who you choose to be, and if you're causing no harm, then you're alright with me."
~Ben Harper~

#7 sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted January 17 2010 - 09:34 PM

Yeah ADHD seems kinda, . . . bs. You get forced to sit in a chair 8 hours a day for the first 12 good years of your life and you have an issue if you're eyes aren't deadlock on the teacher and their plethora of useless information that you end up forgetting.

Not to mention the "hyper focus" thing too. So basically, an ADHD kid is inattentive and hyper yet has the ability to stay strongly focused on a subject/game they like for hours on end? Awfully contradicting, I don't know how they get away with this shit.. or wait, I do, it's the money they're producing from pharmaceutical stimulants (aka mini-mething little kids).

#8 SkinnyHorse

SkinnyHorse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted February 09 2010 - 07:29 AM

dude seriously ADHD is pure bullshit. i was diagnosed with it when i was young because my grades were not that great and i was a little hyper. now looking back on it, it seems like the only reason why my grades were so bad was because my parents never disciplined my ass when i wasnt being responsible and being hyper.

seriously, the only reason why i can remember even taking the meds was because it made me feel good and mellow. yeah that was me... 9 year old boy who already knows what its like to get a fix. but i didnt think of it that way at the time. now im 18 and im still having my issues with drugs.

seriously, if any parents are reading this, i beg you to be responsible parents and just discipline your kids when they're acting up. it will make their life 20 times easier in the long run.

there's always going to be those kids who are just a little more hyper than others. but a pill to fix? thats just unnatural and wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 desperad0

desperad0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted February 09 2010 - 07:34 AM

seriously, if any parents are reading this, i beg you to be responsible parents and just discipline your kids when they're acting up.

My parents beat the fucking shit out of me and it didn't help at all.

#10 ChronicTom

ChronicTom

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts

Posted February 09 2010 - 07:38 AM

dude... just because you were misdiagnosed with a disorder, doesn't mean the disorder doesn't exist...

A couple of things to point out here....

seriously, the only reason why i can remember even taking the meds was because it made me feel good and mellow. yeah that was me... 9 year old boy who already knows what its like to get a fix. but i didnt think of it that way at the time. now im 18 and im still having my issues with drugs.

If you have an issue with drugs, fix them... be a fucking adult and do something about it, don't whine about it like a little child....

Should kids be pumped full of drugs to make adults lives better? Of course not... Do all (or even a majority) who are diagnosed have what they are diagnosed with? No.... Should parents act more like parents and teach their kids instead of letting them run wild?? Of course they should...

but to jump from there to ADHD doesn't exist at all, is the most useless example of deductive reasoning ever displayed...