School Sucks Video

Discussion in 'Home Schooling' started by Burberry, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Burberry

Burberry Member

2. shroomama

shroomama Member

Thanks for posting this! It's exactly why I hs my kids.

I'm looking forward to seeing the documentary. Seems to say exactly what I'm thinking.

The other link is great. I wish that groups like that had been around when I quit school 20 years ago. Back then there was an even worse stigma attached to dropping out than there is now and there was zero support. I was expected to fail at life in general. Despite many obstacles, the opposite happened, but it wasn't easy. I'm glad to see that maybe the tide is turning and there is finally some support available to kids. Just because a kid hates school is no reason to write them off or label them as somehow deficient.

3. element1306

element1306 Member

Haha school-suvival.net is my brother's favorite website! He has dropped outta school at the begining of his freshamn year and has started Un-Schooling.

4. sadist

sadist Banned

what is unschooling? :)

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

A good video!!!

There indeed IS A WAR ON KIDS NOW..... A war to DUMB THEM DOWN,MAKE THEM PUPPETS THE ELITE CAN CONTROL WHEN THEY ARE OLDER,ETC.......