Posted March 26 2009 - 05:01 PM

someone hacked my account ignore this

#2 oscar2

oscar2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted March 26 2009 - 06:50 PM

i just actually starting trying kratom, and i have to say i am impressed..although im not really looking for a high as more pain relief. i was worried i would go thru wd today after being on pain med for a while, i drank some kratom and didnt have any wd was impressed

#3 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts

Posted March 26 2009 - 07:36 PM

ive never tried kratom, might be something to look into when summer rolls around. how do you do it? i dont know much about it
"These are responses to a heartfelt need for some vocabulary to allow the establishment of a dialogue that might defuse the accelerating mad moves toward extinction....I must create a system or be slayed by another man's. I may be wrong, but I must do what I am doing. And, I will do what I can as fast as I can."
-Alexander Shulgin

#4 Guest_TrendyWinds

Guest_TrendyWinds
  • Guests

Posted March 27 2009 - 01:40 PM

someone hacked my account ignore this

#5 oscar2

oscar2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted March 27 2009 - 07:31 PM

can i ask where do u order your kratom from?

#6 RandomOne

RandomOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted March 27 2009 - 09:45 PM

gross, i am about to barf just thinking about kratom again. How can you enjoy that stuff? How are you taking it? the tea and eating it are both completely nasty.
Posted Image

#7 DroneLore

DroneLore

h8rs gon h8, I stay based

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted March 30 2009 - 11:50 AM

i never tried the ultra enhanced indo. i remember reading that it wasnt that different from any other kratom. perhaps i should try it out.

Posted Image

it just is

#8 Piink

Piink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted April 02 2009 - 09:05 PM

Sounds interesting. I'm always up for new opiate experiences. I recently tried the poppy pod tea for the first time. That was very interesting. I would have to imagine that this Kratom has a very similar effect to the pod tea? Although, from how you are speaking this is getting me very excited. Then again, people spoke the same way about pod tea, which was great for being so available and such, but NOTHING compared to oxy/hydro/etc. How do you go about experiencing this Kratom? How do I get my hands on it. And can you be more specific in your preparation. Thanks.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Frederick Nietzsche

#9 ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted April 02 2009 - 09:21 PM

Im so excited to try kratom....
For the past 1/2 a year I have had a good supply of oxy coming in every week, not to much but enough to get high 2 times a week. This was my first real opaite and my god is this the best drug ever.... by far. Point is my supply ended and I was so deppressed thinking this is the opiate end for me..... noooo

I stumbled across kratom and this looks very promising, I got 1 ounce in the mail ready to try.... should be here tomrrow.

It takes me about 30mg of oxy to get a good buzz. I was thinking about trying about 7g's to start.... good idea?

#10 Dillygirl

Dillygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted April 03 2009 - 04:35 AM

I was about to order some kratom online - what do you mean by "toss and wash?" How do you wash powder? And can I get it in like health for stores instead of just online? I'm dying to try it since my pain doc is shaping up to be an asshead and I'm not going to have a decent amount of pain meds around anymore, plus it's natural and LEGAL andI really don't want to go back to the places that dope took me.

Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice