80 replies to this topic

#21 Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted April 04 2007 - 02:08 AM

Hi Ripple

Is the cabbage early or late? I have pretty much seeded up the garden for this year. Ree and I just planted peas at the weekend, leeks and onions are coming up in the shed, as are carrots. I am wondering if I could squeeze in broccoli? Beetroot already in. I would love to grow courgette but I would need a cold frame here as it is too exposed to wind. We have runner beans, broadbeans also which are not on your list.
Will PM my contact to you. Take care of your hip and watch the digging!! That's the one thing that will definitely set a hip injury off again!

Posted Imagebe kind - build a bee house - be a honey - plant bees some blooms

#22 DreamBeliever

DreamBeliever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted April 12 2007 - 07:56 AM

Hi there-

I'm looking for Big Mama Tomato seeds. Have a relative who works for a major seed co., so can probably trade for something you want.

Thanks.
if you love somebody show it.

#23 PeaceLoveAndWeed

PeaceLoveAndWeed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted April 12 2007 - 01:44 PM

Im new to the forums but i would deffinently like to be involved in a seed exchange. I have Some Marigold and Snapdragon seeds that i have collected from last falls flowers. i also will soon be getting more snapdragon seeds (my flowers have already started going to seed). i also have some coleus seeds.

Edit: i have been harvesting more and more snapdragons everyday. Also i harvested some columbines today. Im going to plant a couple to see how well they germinate.

#24 Smokin4Peace

Smokin4Peace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted April 25 2007 - 09:28 AM

I have Mammoth Dill that is just so beautiful! If interested let me know!

I'm LOOKING for Angelica, Pinapple Mint, and various sages and other herbs...
Posted Image
Tree Hugging, Creature Loving, Acid Dropping,
Pot Smoking, Dirt Worshipping, Dread Rockin' Hippie!
My Art Shop "In Critter's Company"

#25 dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob

peace lily

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted April 26 2007 - 11:50 AM

I'm looking to start growing heirloom veggies/herbs (I understand this is the best way to harvest your own seeds)......if anybody has anything heirloom that will grow in New England, and they want to part with some, let me know. Thanks :)

#26 Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted May 15 2007 - 07:17 AM

I have Mammoth Dill that is just so beautiful! If interested let me know!

I'm LOOKING for Angelica, Pinapple Mint, and various sages and other herbs...

I have both Angelica (which is fabulous and can be a real bush!) and pineapple mint and all sorts of herbs....but I am in Scotland. If you can get cuttings propogate them. Mint is real easy to root.

Feverfew and lemonbalm are the only ones that I let 'go to seed' all the others get cut back or they go rampant!

Posted Imagebe kind - build a bee house - be a honey - plant bees some blooms

#27 PeaceLoveAndWeed

PeaceLoveAndWeed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted June 19 2007 - 09:32 PM

I now i have some rose seeds. Also i have some catalpa seeds chives and petunia seeds

#28 i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted July 01 2007 - 09:59 AM

I have the following seeds available......

Red & Yellow Bell Peppers

Watermelon

Canalope

Honeydew

Basil

jalapeno

New mexico Chili

Red Cherry Pepper

Pumpkin

Always looking for rare hot pepper strains and looking for black pepper, ( piper nigrum )

#29 PeaceLoveAndWeed

PeaceLoveAndWeed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted July 05 2007 - 02:23 PM

i now have some mountain lourel (not sure if this is how it is spelt) seeds along with all the others i have

#30 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted September 15 2007 - 08:01 PM

How about bulb exchange? Coming into fall and in a few months, time to start planting bulbs (at least here). I'll have to see what I can rip off my wife to trade here. Or, we could buy different variaties from places and exchange with each other.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop