• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 hamish...

hamish...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted April 29 2007 - 04:20 AM

i hide my stassh in a secret tiny shelf inside the top of an alcove in y room its totally hidden

ssshhwwiinnggg
  • spIddissats, ThomasEl and Vopneque like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fate is Inexorable

#32 jimaug87

jimaug87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted May 11 2007 - 07:33 PM

My friends and I call a Hot Box (White Wall) a 'fishbowl.'

WE just fishbowled his car...

#33 mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,932 posts

Posted June 08 2007 - 10:05 AM

I can't believe I never read this before....it would answer about 98% of the threads written these days.
And God said, "let the earth bring forth grass the herb yeilding seed".

Posted Image

#34 Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27

Surrender to the Flow

• PipPipPip
  • 14,315 posts

Posted June 12 2007 - 10:16 AM

you CAN eat raw bud without extracting the THC into fats or alcohol.

the first step is to get a good potent plant. after harvest you need to start the process of drying, and curing. curing is VERY important, because it is the beginning stage of decarboxylation, or, transferring the non-psychoactive THCA produced by the plant into THC. the longer you cure the better, but not all of the THCA will be changed to THC.

normally, at this point, the bud would be ready for smoking. smoking, using a lighter, decarboxylates more of the THCA and makes the weed more potent.

but instead, we will use a different heat source to finish the job of decarboxylation. there are may ways to finish the job, but the quickest ways are using the oven or a food dehydrator.

in an oven you should place the weed on a baking sheet, and turn the oven to around 150 degrees. once the oven is warm place the baking sheet into the oven for around 5 to 10 minutes. the buds should now have mostly THC and little if any THCA.

using a food dehydrator, place the buds on the herb rack and leave them in till they are slightly brown and crispy(as much as a few days). the food dehydrator will not harm your buds because the temperature at which it runs isn't very high at all. this method is better than the oven because there is less risk of harming the buds. but, as with the oven method, the buds should contain mostly THC and little to no THCA.

you can also use a stove and a pan but this method is hard to control.

the weed is now ready to eat "Raw" AKA un extracted.

break up the buds before eating them.

this is tried and true.

Willy_Wonka_27

most people do not believe this works. i have done it several times and if that isn't enough proof, here is another confirmation
http://www.hipforums...ad.php?t=237532

i dont want to hear that "ya gotta extract it with lipids" bullshit. that works too... this also works.

Posted Image

#35 skullkidnate

skullkidnate

ナサニエル

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,695 posts

Posted June 12 2007 - 10:30 AM

most people do not believe this works. i have done it several times and if that isn't enough proof, here is another confirmation
http://www.hipforums...ad.php?t=237532

i dont want to hear that "ya gotta extract it with lipids" bullshit. that works too... this also works.

Thanks Wonka I was looking for this.

Posted Image

#36 RexLee

RexLee

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted July 07 2007 - 08:02 PM

sweet dude i would have never thought of the ps2 idea

#37 GeoJuana

GeoJuana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted July 13 2007 - 07:29 PM

can anyone tell me how to estimate how much weed your lookin at like...rough rough estimate like just so u make sure ur dealer is givin u wat he says...i may be askin a stupid question but...i dont kno much...so be nice lol

#38 GeoJuana

GeoJuana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted July 13 2007 - 07:30 PM

oh, i also have this hiding spot that I think is really good!! I have this REAAALY cheap stocking type thing (like stockings from christmas)...there is a seem inside the stocking thng...and i ripped just a slit in the seem so I can slip shit through it and it will just go down to the bottom....

Tell me what you think?

#39 EXAchilles

EXAchilles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted August 16 2007 - 09:38 AM

It's not really a stupid question, but it is kinda hard to show someone over the net. It just kinda comes to you as you buy/smoke/see more. Once you get to know about what an 1/8 looks like then a 1/4 and half and an Oz are all relative.
"If you want to change the way people respond to you, change the way you respond to people."

"People use the word 'natural'... What is natural to me is these botanical species which interact directly with the nervous system. What I consider artificial is 4 years at Harvard, and the Bible, and Saint Patrick's cathedral, and the sunday school teachings."

"You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind."
- Timothy Leary

#40 niggzilla

niggzilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted August 18 2007 - 01:54 PM

yeah i got mine in the ps2 now.

lmao good idea!

Click to shop at Royal Queen Seeds