Wrong on so many levels

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The world is truly in an abyss.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Why PR? I'm intrigued as to your thoughts ....

3. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

As long as the kid wasn't in some way pressured into it, I have no objections.

Deidre likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

85,000 children are on the brink of starvation in Yemen yet this is why the world is in an abyss

5. He is such a mature little girl. He's got sex appeal, which is so totally hip.

6. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I heard it was 1.8 million.

7. lode

lode Banned

Starving children in Yemen don't challenge my fragile masculinity, so no problem.

Meliai likes this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

The drag industry is filthy, its Hollywood on crack ..

9. Millions are on the brink of starvation, and apparently 85 000 children died of hunger since the bombings began three years ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2018
  10. He's probably disturbed that an eleven year old boy is celebrated for dressing up like a prostitute. Just a guess.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  11. Pressed_Rat

Really? Exploiting an 11 year old child and sexualizing them is normal and good??

I didn't say that it was the only reason. There are many.

But if anyone doesn't find the exploitation and sexualization of children sick, then it truly speaks volumes of how far gone society is.

wilsjane, RetiredHippie and Irminsul like this.
  12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I couldn't make my way past about 15 seconds of the video. Doesn't seem too wholesome but I'm always sceptical about some folk's prurient and vicarious interest/condemnation of such media spectacles as they condemn there is also a counter-reversed enjoyment in the repulsion.

RetiredHippie likes this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I didnt watch the video to be honest, just assumed it was about a transgender child.
    And I just really cant be bothered to be upset about that, it's not the worst thing in the world.

The suicide rate among transgender people is really high compared to the general population.
    I think if this child is doing this versus pretending to be someone else and living in silent pain, then they obviously have supportive parents and thats whats important to me, that they have people who love them.
    Not sure I would label that exploitative.
    But I do think in general parents who put their children on talk shows are a bit attention seeking and exploitative, i've never agreed with that under any circumstance. So you have a point there

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh :( I must have read that wrong, I remember reading 85000 were on the brink, I didnt know that many have died already

15. Pressed_Rat

He is not transgender. It is an 11 year old drag queen.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

No child that age is going to do that shit themselves, all parents design.

RetiredHippie likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh ok. Not all that different from kids who do pageants in that case

18. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I’ve already started buying lingerie for my future son Bobi.

RetiredHippie and Mallyboppa like this.
  19. lode

lode Banned

More likely kids who want to do that don't feel as likely to get beaten by dad and schoolmates anymore.

20. I couldn't watch the whole thing, either. The most annoying thing about it is that it's Good Morning America and he's supposed to be teaching grown adults how to be true to themselves. What kind of troglodyte audience do they have?

He's 11 for Christ's sake. People talk about the hypocrisy about being concerned about this but not the starving children in Yemen, and then talk about how brave this little boy is. Maybe the real heroes are in Yemen feeding children. Maybe they should be on GMA. Maybe GMA could have flown in a starving 11 year-old Yemeni and talked about how brave he is.

All-in-all this is just gross, though, albeit kind of funny in an absurd way. An 11 year-old pretending to understand the drag lifestyle, which can get very extreme. I'm sure he's promised mommy and daddy not to do any of the bad things, though. It's just kind of funny that he's way too young to understand sex (though I'm sure he's learned much more about it than he ought to know, being in his circuit) and he's walking around swiveling his hips like he's a grown fertile woman. lol How ridiculous. Our culture is so asinine.