What's Happening???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've got a 6-8hr window before it rains again, so it's a fire drum and guns n roses morning. I'm also going to cook my pork and have roast crackling pork on rice with Chinese broclli. I can't wait tbh. I'm really hungry.

I remembered I had to call the trailer place and order a spare tyre and the jockey. If I get a flat with no spare tyre it would be like a road block lol.

I got out of this pretty good because I forgot my friends needed to pay me back for the camp site and toilet etc and then they did and I had 600EU from them that I had forgotten about so it's like I only lay half for the trailer not even really.

Woo. This new wood burns hot.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Kick Frenzy likes this.
  2. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Irm, youz having goodness.

Sounds like an experience.
    Wish I was there.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You could come over. :) I like it when I have a few people over sitting in front of the fire talking and listening to music. Sometimes they bring guitars and jam out.

Times like this I like being alone too, that's when the flames speak to me. But I could use some company atm. :)

Kick Frenzy likes this.
  4. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

That sounds wonderful.
    Just... fuzzerly comfy fire music chill good tymes.

If you were close enough, I probably would.
    Makes me think of how, sometimes, I wish I just lived in a festival tentfield.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or do you maybe just want my pork? :p which I'm fine with I am very skilled in the crafts of cooking pork. It's what my family does best and I'm the best daughter that picked it up. :D

I'm in festival mode atm because in September Oktober is my annual fortnightly camping trip. :) it's a moderate festival with everyone for everywhere. It goes for about a month and you see certain culture come through on certain weeks. I will be there for the heathens, we try to miss out on the bikies because they're loud and I get the shits when I hear bikes when camping lol.

6. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Oh yeah.
    I could totally go for your pork!

We could have a pork festival!

Smoked.
    Salted.
    Fatty.

Thiccfest.

Get yer pork on.

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Wait... I meant to ask about this Oktoberfest thing.
    But I'm totally not sober and got side-tracked by salted meats.

So, what's this festival thing?
    It sounds pretty fuckin awesome!

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh it's not Oktoberfest it's just a camping thing that happens it's not an advertised event it's just what people do.

I go to Oktoberfest every year too usually with the hostel I work with and we bus all the would be party folk in and look after them lol. Get paid to get drunk and have fun. :) then bus back out and in again, for a month. I'm usually done after a week lol. Lowenbrau tent is where I'm at.

I'm the one the folks come to when they need drugs. Tired of drinking need MDMA? You come see Irm at the Lowenbrau tent she gets you sorted. :p

Now a lot of people are going to tell you to stay away from the Lowenbrau hall they're too roudy. And that's quite true, that why we do it. :D I'm looking forward to this too. First roller coaster and ferris-wheel with the wife hehe. Just be careful on week 3 Thats when the Italians come in. They dunno how to control their behaviour.

Party drugs in Munich are pretty popular around this time because eventually you do get sick of drinking. I don't deal much drugs ever, just weed with friends but during Oktoberfest it's best to keep the party tourists happy, so I can hook up. :) I'll be like hey yep come with me. Sit down at long bench, gets all handed under the table, get back up drink some beer rub tits in their face and see ya. :D

Kick Frenzy likes this.
  9. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

I've never wanted to be a tourist so much in my life.

(That might be a lie... probably ties with Amsterdam Cannabis Cup, back in '01)

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We have one rule you need to meet at a certain location at a certain time or else that's it you miss the bus and you have to stay the night and yes this happens quite frequently lol. Then they all wrecked in the morning when you find them you drag them to a bratwurst tent you feed them then back into the hall get them started on half stein of beer and lemonade and then they are sorted out lol.

That's just our hostel but there's a lot that do this even bus in and out from Austria.

Another popular tour is to start at the beer hall that Hitler made his speeches at etc. A lot of people do this and then head into Oktoberfest. Those halls get extremely popular. Although I have fun, it must be the worst for police lol. Generally though I don't see much trouble, it's all in good fun you can't be angry at a circus surrounded by beer and carnival rides. It's the recipe for fun. Not violence. However, you get dickheads in every crowd.

Here's a photo of Lowenbrau hall last year.

FB_IMG_1532160714365.jpg

Mallyboppa and McFuddy like this.
  11. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

FLMFAO... before I got to the part where you said "hostel", I totally was reminded of Amsterdam.
    Where I happened to stay in hostel, lol.

I LOVED it!

But, not sure I'd be so keen on starting a vacation by drinking in the same hall where Hitler spewed his bile.
    lol?

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's the pork knuckles you go for. :p they just happen to be epic in those halls.

13. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Ok, you got me.

I would SO TOTALLY EAT THE SHIT outta some pork knuckles right now.
    (I'm assuming they're similar to pickled pigs feet, just less fleshy/meaty.)

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, they have meat on them. :tearsofjoy:

[​IMG]

15. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Hot damn that looks delicious.

Color me jealous!

16. Contemplating taking a mud bath.
    Appatently it makes you look 5 years younger.
    I could use that.

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm about to take a regular bath.

Alone.

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm going to a party tonight and I washed the wrong jeans yesterday. I only have two pairs and one pair is way too tight really. I just put the good pair in the wash and I hope they will dry out on the line in the sunshine ready for tonight.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Baths are good. A lot of people will say they aren't because hot water isn't good but for anyway I feel they clean my skin pores out. I run my baths hot too I'm like a lobster when I get out hehe.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  20. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

Careful you don't end up looking TOO young!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.