What was the name of your very 1st best friend?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bourne1978, Dec 14, 2018.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

'Cause I have a penis. He was also just a bitter ol' bastard.

Irminsul likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah, yeah. There were some guys my dad was normal too and then there were other guys he was rude and and didn't speak to them.. too.

I mostly realised that my dad didn't like the guys that were dirt bike kind of guys. I think he looked down on the slurred speech and swearing and carry on. A bit like Boomhauer in King of Hill I suppose lol.

My youngest sister was into those guys though and she still is, my two eldest have respectable gentleman in the eyes of my father rofl.

I get it though. If I had a daughter, she ain't goin dirt bike riding with these hooligans, that's for damned sure!

When we started going out, I was only 15 but I always had my two sisters insisted to go with me, plus my dad liked my girlfriend and trusted her though she was older and legal to buy alcohol.

And honestly out of the 3 of us, I was the only sister that didn't need supervision I tell you hwat. Lol.

4. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Probably Sal (Salvador) for me here once starting second grade in Connecticut (1978-79). I barely remember anything from before then (1st grade split between ME and CT and kindergarten in ME).

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

This is often a security question soooooo...no. lol

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

good point, i wonder if OP's next thread will be "what's your birthdate and social security number?"

la Principessa likes this.
  7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Mine was Phillip. We were best buds from 2nd - 8th grade. Two thinks did the friendship in. He moved to a different neighborhood across town and then we went to different high schools. End of story.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Jamal or Tyrone