Too many female orgasms?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by notmuchtosay, Oct 3, 2005.

1. notmuchtosay

notmuchtosay Member

I very recently started having sex regularly with someone and we're both very inexperienced. I don't think I'm necessarily a good lover, as I'm without experience, but my partner has "too many orgasms to keep count" when we have sex.

I don't know why, but even though she is my first sexual partner I have a bit of "staying" power. So after we've been going at it for 30-45 min, with her orgasming the whole time, she gets dry down there.. It doesn't hurt me at all, but obviously it's extremely uncomfortable for her and we have to take a break. She stays pretty sore for several hours, but she's a good sport about it - after a little foreplay she gets wet again and is ready to continue.

Maybe this whole scenario is completely normal, or maybe there's some simple trick to avert the down time. I have no idea, it's just inconvenient to have to take a 15-20 min break every hour (which forces me to calm down a bit).

Why does she get dry if she's having orgasms the whole time?

2. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Have sex in a swimming pool and she won't be dry. Problem solved.

3. malory

malory Member

I sometimes experience the "problem" of having lots of orgasms. It's most likely because she is using her **** muscles too much, and not relaxing them enough. She can still get pleasure from letting her vag loosen up a bit. She could just be wasting juices when she tenses up her vag muscles so much.

And ACTUALLY, having sex in a swimming pool doesn't work too well. I know this from experience. Lube is slimy, whilst water is not. To be able to keep friction at a minimum, you must have proper lube.

4. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Water=/=lube. It's the opposite, actually.

And there's nothing wrong with having too many orgasms. Just whip out the astro-glide and keep pumping.

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

use extra lub...problem sorted

6. Keramptha

Keramptha Senior Member

i used to do that.. its ver simple...just she needs to drink water.. you know hopw when you go for a run and you sweat and then all of a sudden you feel too hot and thirsty.. its the same thing....rehydration

7. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

you can also spit on it.

8. cunninglinguist420

cunninglinguist420 Member

It's OK, dude. My lady starts laughing under similar conditions.

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121165

9. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

yeah, don't have sex in a pool. water washes away your natural lube, and if water is pushed inside the vagina, it can lead to some pretty bad stuff. get some lube, and like someone pointed out, have her drink more water for rehydration.

10. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

Yes, I'm glad someone actually pointed this out. Having sex in water a very risky activity for the female. I don't know why someone would suggest it, but I'm sorry that you recieved such shitty advice.

I agree with the rehydration comments. And when in doubt, throw some lube on. I'm a huge fan of lube. If you plan on having sex for long periods of time, naturally, eventually, your lady will become dryer and sore. Advert these results before it happens: use some lube, make sure she's fully turned-on before you begin, use a li'l salvia and communicate. If she feels dry or sore, but doesn't tell you, then how can you help her out?

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

lube is good, or tell her to let you know if it's getting too intense so you can slow down and keep her wet without making her cum so many times. too much friction is horrible, yikes, can give her yeast infections and all kinds of soreness and things. so buy some astroglide and take your time... do you think perhaps it would be better if you came quicker? you might want to think abou thaving more foreplay for you so that you cum not long after her.. just a tho ught

12. damian5000

damian5000 Banned

Use OIL based KY or KY warming...The jelly stuff seems to adds this protective layer over the skin that decreases sensitivity...