Things you can insert in a pussy...

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ala_negru, Dec 7, 2007.

1. ala_negru

ala_negru Member

I was wondering what things I can insert in my gf pussy without making her vaginal problems (infections or other problems). I like to insert food (fruits) and was wondering if I could put some wine or champaine and her not having problems later.

10x to all.

2. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

oh, I did this once!!!
    Put a cell phone in a condom while its on vibrate mode; call it and watch the musical vibrating fun!!

3. trixie_27

trixie_27 Member

um, well ive seen strange things on the internet inside. nerf footballs, beer bottle, ect. but i agree with the cell phone!

4. Kari

Kari Member

first off- thats an interesting question.....
    but don't do anything w/ sugar (yeast infection... didn't know if you wanted to know the problem it would cause so yeah...)

5. katyismename

katyismename Member

a lava lamp? shampoo bottle? haha

go easy on the glass bottles, it won't be pretty if they smash..

6. trixie_27

trixie_27 Member

lava lamps are huge, i dont know if i would want too.

i just thought of something, ice cubes!

7. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

oooh, i've tried ice cubes... almost so cold it hurts!! but fun. try twirling them around the nipples.

8. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

i found the ice cube trays for water bottles, so they are long and skinny to fit through the mouth of the bottle and are perfect. but it does get cold after a while and unpleasureable because your numb.

9. AmberRosie

AmberRosie Member

stretch the top of a condom around a toilet paper tub, fill it with water inside the tube and freeze it... its an ice dong... the tube keeps it in its shape... ive been teased with one but feels great!

10. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

Ice cubes are good, but if you just stick em in, it doesn't feel that great. If you want to use ice, put an ice cube in your mouth and tease her with it, and maybe put it in for a little while, but not too long. It gets uncomfortable, but it feels so good if done right.

11. hotcpl

hotcpl Guest

I don't know if it's healthy or safe, you will have to as a doctor about that, but I and my gf always have fun doing it. Things i've inserted to my gf vagina; banana, grape, papaya, orange, ice cube, honey, wine. My gf likes it. Banana is the best so far, when i finish fucking her (with banana inside her V) we made lot of banana juice, i once tried to taste it, it's sweeter than before it's inserted to her V.

We'v been together for almost 5 years now and she never had any problem with her V. Btw, those fruits make her V smells good.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

HO scale trains..

13. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

Shove a phone book in there and see if she gets any collect calls.

14. Lodog

Lodog ¿

My dick is enough for my woman.

15. thesinisterkid

thesinisterkid Guest

Don't freak but I used to use a large handled makeup brush to get off. Strange but it worked.

16. thesinisterkid

thesinisterkid Guest

17. xpc316e

xpc316e Guest

I once had an american gf and we used to insert all kinds of things into her; it was such a turn-on to shop for vegetables in a supermarket based on whether we'd like to use them on her ****. She would get very aroused by our eating the vegetables afterwards, whether they were cooked or not. Years later I still cannot buy carrots, courgettes, or cucumbers without thinking of her.

18. Revenant79

Revenant79 Member

We do this. Fun to go through the store, walking past all the people, knowing the things we were buying were going to go in her pussy.

As for OP:

hairbrushes
    curling irons (just make sure they're off)
    bedposts (had one that came off the bedframe once)
    candles
    candle wax, melted into a condom

...can't think of anything else right now. :)