the 11:11 wish

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rhasta.penguin, Jun 13, 2006.

1. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i know what mine is, but i aint gonna tel any of ya'll,cause i want it to come true, and if i tell ya'll what it is, it might not. but i just cant wait till that time comes, cause imma make a wish :H

do any of ya'll wish on 11:11? :D

2. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I usually don't, but maybe I will tonight. :D I think I'll wish for "Beaver Patrol" to play, and then I'll just go to iTunes and play it. :H Now I know my wish will come true!

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

hahahahahahaha....fuck dude, i still need ot get that on to my computer. on friday, imma call you, and we are gonan chill, and imma put beaver patrol on my computer :D hahahahahahahahahahah

4. lindseybug

lindseybug Member

best out of all of 'em
    i love wishing! 111 222 333 444 555 1111 and 127 cuz thas muh birthday and i also like wishin' on stars. planes. eye lashes. lady bugs. those puff things that float around. dandy lions. the works.

i used to do it a lot but not as much now :/

5. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

i don't actually wish haha, but i do think '11:11 make a wish'[​IMG] i love when i see those things on the clock like 3:33. weird thing to love:rolleyes:

6. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

I like it when its 420.

Theres this clock that I have thats actually built into the wall and you see it when you first come in the house and its broken so me mum put it on 420.

its always 420 somewhere...

7. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It's 5 o'clock somewhere... :eek:

:D I wish 11:11 every night... for the same general things. Actually, it's somewhat a cross between a wish and a prayer.

8. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

:D i cant wait to meet her :D

9. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

i often find the time of day I look at the clock is 420, by complete coincidence.

one week, it happened everyday. it was a sign. a calling.. yessss

10. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

I wish every single night at 11:11. i never miss it. something goes off in my head and I realize what the time is when its 11:10...

I wish for the same thing..(not that I'd tell..way too personal and I don't want to jinx it in any way :eek: )

it usually winds up being something like trying to haggle with like.. whoever's in charge of wishes coming true. :D

"yeah so.. alright, if you can .. well I want this, but if you can throw this in, that'd be great. ;) nice doing business with ya" etc

11. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

i used to wish at 10:10, 11:11, and 12:12 :D

12. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

I wish at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11, and 12:12, as well as knocking on wood for the total of all the numbers at that particular time of day (when I see them, of course... if I did it all the time I'd be a nutcase, lol!). It's a weird thing I learned from my friend in elementary school. She stopped doing it, but I don't think I ever will! Good to know some other people do it too!:)

~Nova

13. IllusoryFreedom

IllusoryFreedom Member

I don't wish (but maybe now I will!), but I do always seem to randomly look at the clock at 11:11 and 10:22 (10/22 is my bday). :p