Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Inspector Rex :)

2. Kommissar Rex!

[​IMG]

Lynnbrown and Irminsul like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Used to watch that all the time with my dad. And the movie K9 too, with Jerry. He was awesome too.

Actually was first show my Laura also sat and watched with my dad too. :)

Lynnbrown likes this.
  4. I remember the episode with the woman who thought she was Sisi, but I can't remember if it was that Kommissar or the other one

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can't really remember all that much, but I remember that dorky offsider always wanted to eat and Rex would always be eating his food and he'd get angry. :sweatsmile:

My dad used to train shepherds for the police force, and he'd also take police dogs and train them for civil life again. That's what he does in Australia now, well not police but he takes problem German Sheps and gets them normal again, though he gets a lot of negative feedback too because he has to be hard on them and their owners are hopeless and basically the dogs have no boundaries which is why they are so bad. Dad has to correct that... And he does that the only way he knows how... Pull that leash hard.

I get where people come from saying it looks mean and when the dogs squeal but also a German Shepherd craves that in a way too. They thrive on discipline. But you can't have a dog that's dangerous, so he gotta snap it out go them. And the dogs listen to him.. They comment that the dog is fine in training but when it gets home it's a problem again. That's when he says you HAVE to discipline every time, you can't do it once a week at training, the owner needs to be on top of it.

My dad just gave away his new pup, he's absolutely heart broken but it never dropped its second testicle which makes it useless for his showing desires. He's also made the committee for obedience recognised at national level. I'm so proud of him. I've never seen my dad so active really.

Pete's Draggin' and Lynnbrown like this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes its very good. I saw it couple weeks ago .. way better than the Jimi Hendrix boipic .

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

last movie I saw in a theater was harry potter one.14 years

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

This is the baby rock star kind struggling along but still alive 20190305_193646.jpg
    Baby OG doing slightly better 20190305_193922.jpg

Orison likes this.
  11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

upload_2019-3-5_19-47-5.png

SCREENSHOT^^^^^ :D

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

[​IMG]

right cliced my mouse and chose ''copy''...then I just right clicked again in the reply box and chose paste.....why is it you cant do that?

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

oh shit...never really determined you have arms.....I would be horrified if lynn was like ''hey dick I dont have arms so right clicking is a bitch'' :)

serious though...why no right clicky?

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol...I have 2 arms and 2 hands. :D

I wanted to be able to screen shot for when I share lost and found animals...but I do the copy and paste, and I really like the results of copying and pasting more. The screen shot thing is supposed to be easier and better, or so I was told by the all mighty smarty-pants that sometimes are on those sites, but after doing this screen shot stuff, I'm not finding it one iota better to get these things shared properly than the way I was doing it.

The ONLY advantage to being able to screen shot I know of is when you have an ass (which there was earlier today!) that threatens to hurt an animal if someone doesn't come and get it NOW, with her own posse of friends encouraging her to "JUST KILL IT". (and yes, they would say that in all caps). I had that bitch's post in a separate tab....and when she deleted it, I was able to make a screen shot and post that. I didn't get (nor did I want) all of those awful comments. Aside from her getting the advice to kill/shoot the dog, they called me everything from bitch to **** and more. lol I told them they could be as smart as they wanted but I was concerned about the poor animal that looked precious and had a collar and a broken lead or leash on it.

Thinking about that poor dog still worries me...

rollingalong likes this.
  15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

upload_2019-3-5_20-41-45.png

^^^ lol I like this one...its a screenshot. :)

Asmodean, morrow and rollingalong like this.
  16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

some sites have advanced security and right click wont work and only a screenshot will

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

my damn breath thru battery stick has died.. it was the best one I ever had..
    irella has some new 250 disposable pens with some amazing strains. 25$ each.. Imma try those tomorrow. id had the scout, cherry and driver already at 500. they are rather convenient.. also recycle bin at dispensary. cause assholes like us get pissy about E-waste.. :D
    [​IMG]

rollingalong likes this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I think waking at 4 am again and needing to stay up for 45 minutes and then go back to bed is a February thing for me....I was sleeping right through for a long time and now not so much

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Read that wrong. :p thought you was wanking at 4am :tearsofjoy:

rollingalong likes this.
  20. That would make more sense. It's freezing.

rollingalong and Irminsul like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.