Stoned Festivus For The Rest of Us

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

TMZ has reported that Luke Perry, 'Beverly Hills, 90210' star, has passed away at the age of 52.

2. *screams in Canadian*

rollingalong and Asmodean like this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I thought I posted it before. I didnt think he was going to die from it tho. I always liked him for some reason..

idk. I feel like Im having a stoke all the time with that zappy pain shit.

RIP

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

R i p Luke Perry

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

@Vanilla Gorilla Jackson family is posting a performance on youtube tonight to draw away fans fro the hbo special...tonight is Wembley stadium show from 1988.....last night was some other show

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, oh you wouldn't read about, no Chase Elliott first aid kits. That's bullshit.

Canadians do have, or did at some point have a CASCAR series. It probably never took off. Jeff Gordon had actually designed an oval track in Canada, it was going to be similar to Dover but also have a few other circuits you could make into the configuration... I'm not sure whatever happened to that.... Must have been 6 maybe 7 years ago I read that.

rollingalong likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

That really is a very good price though for Revolution...although after I filled in what I buy (3 vials for LARGE dogs) the price is very comparable to what I pay my traveling vet. This man (the traveling vet) is a man sent from God Jehovah, as far as I'm concerned...his rabies shots are only $5, feline leukemia shots are just $35 or $40 (I forget now)...his vaccines are literally just a fraction of what the vets in their nice offices charge. His check-ups are maybe $5 or $10. At a regular vet around here, you pay those asses $50 to $100 for them to just let you and your pet sit down in their itty bitty room.

I've got to ask...what in the world kind of stuff do you get with 3 tubes for 15 dollars? However, as I say below...I really don't think your Captain will ever have to deal with the parasites and such that the southern animals do.

Also though about Revolution...it addresses more things than just fleas, flea eggs and ticks. Like ear mites and parasitic worms. It even claims to prevent heart worms. Even though I know it doesn't STAY cold in Canada, I still bet the occurrence of heart worms in dogs is less up there than down here (in the south) since you probably have less mosquitoes up there.

Down here sometimes the mosquitoes even have their own little umbrellas and airplanes. :p

rollingalong likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like watching our boy go for mosquito's :p he gets this real serious look on him as he squints to locate it has the time of his life chasing insects. Always gets a bee sting almost every day in summer, never learns. Rubs his face in agony on the ground, then on to the next bee comrade. :p

rollingalong likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Hartz ultra guard Pro...

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    IM a see it the works fixes it over night by tomorrow, if not Ill toss one those orange things in there when i go to the dr.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Don't ask how I came across this post, LOL but another option in Standard Tuning, is if you got big enough hands, you can just form the E chord shape but move your 3 fingers up one fret and hook your thumb around the neck to mute the bottom E string.

Then either don't strum the top 2 strings or mute those as well.

This is technically an inversion but it works the same, it's preferable to barre chords for me, particularly on an electric and is a technique guitarists such as Hendrix utilized.

[​IMG]

Orison likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Thats how I roll motherfuckers.. Unfollow or block I dont give a shit..

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Omg I left bunny cage open and Byron was out and binky around the backyard. It was actually easy to coerce him back into the pen but he was already fighting with Axalta as they were boring each other through the fence and lots of white fluff everywhere.

Byron is the most placid but I also think he's the better fighter of them all too.

It was the dog that told on him too, he was beckoning me to come outside so I did then he's like races up to the fence line and looking at me looking at the rabbit like well what's he doing out there! :p so I send him on in cause once the rabbits get into the hedge they're a pain in the ass to chase out so he goes into the hedge and flushes him out then I can coerce him back to the pen. :)

16. How did you come across this post?

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Rip King Kong Bundy......out for the count

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

Fat Tuesday tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. [​IMG]

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_